Providers Without Pictures

In these tough economic times, we should consider coming together as a community and putting forth a mutual beneficial effort to aide new and struggling providers to better utilize the powerful tools already available to successfully promote their greatest assets and further enhance their earning potential. I humbly propose the establishment of a new good will foundation in which dedicated hobbyists and amateur photographers alike can provide a low cost and unprofessional service for providers in need. Those proficient in technological processes, like uploading and photoshop, could also provide much needed assistance for the hardworking yet technologically challenged. Ultimately, such great works of humanity, would benefit the entire community. I would entitle such a service "Providers Without Pictures" - Because let's face it... Does it ever end well without them...
Some have a good reason not to post pics. Some things in life are better left alone. There should be some standard of viewer worthiness established first. Maybe a tribunal or something like that.
You know guys it's not easy to go from asking
"do you want fries with that" to
"will that be CIM with that?" Overnight.

First, she has to figure out the new IPhone you guys just bought her.

And if she's been around a while with no pics there's usually a good reason why.
Good or Bad.
Riggins, talk to BSer, we can make this a division of

The No Ho Left Behind Foundation
AG, excellent, Jinny should be hired as visual consultant. She could develop a rating system, then when contacting Hooker Hot Line, or download the app, you can view the menu. Once again The HO LLC is in the forefront of the industry, matching customer with service provider.
Silver said"fuck that shit, show me some taint/titties".
AG, excellent, Jinny should be hired as visual consultant. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
fuck that shit,

I don't want outsourced...
lol. I must have missed that one! A worthy cause I'm sure.

The No Ho Left Behind Foundation Originally Posted by amishgangster

The No Ho Left Behind Foundation Originally Posted by amishgangster
While you are at it, can you get the secret app that some providers use to magically knock off 50 pounds from their pics. I could use that myself
Ya mean this one? When times are tough it becomes clear who uses it and believes it, read into the irony of the shot please, its a very deep piece.
Attached Images File Type: jpg women see.jpg (18.1 KB, 63 views)
Could be that one - but I think some on Indys are using the extra powerful version for results like this