Providers who like Hairy Men & those who dont.

• grean
  • 06-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Yes, shaven or trimmed I know is highly preferred.

However, what providers really don't mind or even prefer a little fur on the balls?

Tell us who you are.

Likewise, if hairy balls is a sure fire way to turn you off. That's totally cool. Let us know who you are too, please.
While we're at it, who wants to help remove the hair I can't reach/see?!
I don't mind hairy men
Yes, shaven or trimmed I know is highly preferred.

However, what providers really don't mind or even prefer a little fur on the balls?

Tell us who you are.

Likewise, if hairy balls is a sure fire way to turn you off. That's totally cool. Let us know who you are too, please. Originally Posted by grean

Jonnahouston has a zero tolerance for hair on your cock, balls or taint....
She will manscape you, and believe me the playtime is outfreakinstanding...
She did not mind hair on my chest, arms legs etc....
Just none in the play area...
Enjoy!!

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17885
I like a hairy chest, and don't mind a hairy back. Hey, men are supposed to have fur. The only place I like a man to be hairless is on his balls, and just trimmed on top. I enjoy paying a lot of attention to the fellas, and prefer to not get a mouth full of hair.
I've said many a times before, pubic hair doesn't at all get in the way of me going to town when giving an epic blow job accompanied by eager BLS. And my expectation is for a guest who visits me to also know how to adore my hairy kitty.
Hairy chest don't mind. But having the area above the Frank trimmed or smooth and the beans smooth make for a happy lady here and optimum playing field. Nothing worse that having to hold down the shrubs so you can get close to the tool or stopping the fun stuff because I am choking on a fur ball. Good rule of thumb is if the shrubs are longer than the tool, please trim the forest.
Lauren i just shaved my bollocks yesterday
Nice one Butch...
I, too, am hairy all over my chest and body but, as pointed out by Laura and Lauren, am always trimmed down there above the Frank and neatly shaven below..

Though the girls that I have seen so say that the area looks great with the tiny carpet, I would still like to hear from other girls as well...

Lauren i just shaved my bollocks yesterday Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I like my men hairy....

Prefer no hair on the boys and trimmed pubes up top...

I've always thought there was something mainly about a hairy men..
I like my men hairy....

I've always thought there was something mainly about a hairy men..
I like my men hairy....

I've always thought there was something mainly about a hairy men.. Originally Posted by Analeese
So, once again those of us that mother nature frowned upon and decided we didnt need to be hairy are less manly becauseof that. Sometimes we just cant win. Good thing they still like our money.
Well golforfish ... Don't be disheartened...
Analeese just put out her thoughts... Everybody has a right for opinion...
But, ultimately, what really matters is how good the dick can pound that pussy, how good you can satisfy the girl... That's all that matters...
Isn't it ?? Lol..

So, once again those of us that mother nature frowned upon and decided we didnt need to be hairy are less manly becauseof that. Sometimes we just cant win. Good thing they still like our money. Originally Posted by golforfish
Now, if the SO liked shaved balls...that would be great.
Well golforfish ... Don't be disheartened...
Analeese just put out her thoughts... Everybody has a right for opinion...
But, ultimately, what really matters is how good the dick can pound that pussy, how good you can satisfy the girl... That's all that matters...
Isn't it ?? Lol.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Not disheartened at all. I know we all have our preferences and opinions. I appreciate that she is always one to speak her mind. I like that about her. If I were to say that bigger boobs make a woman look more " womanly " I would catch all kinds of flack. But maybe women already think the same thing what with all the man made boobs out there. But that's another discussion for another thread.
I have never bee very hairy and as I get older what little body hair I have is dwindling, except for my ears. Do hairy ears make one look manly. I wonder.