Obama's DAPA policy cancelled!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-families.html

Trump cancelled Obana's illegal immigration policy which a bunch of states filed a lawsuit to stop the enforcement of it. Injunction was successfully upheld.

DACA should also be cancelled.
Let me reiterate I voted for Trump but if trumps main goal is to just destroy everything Obama put in action I think it's a bad move. I rather Trump focus on his own agenda because if God forbid a Dem wins in 2020 he will just over turn everything Trump put in place and it will be tit for tat all over again.
Illegals will destroy America. Destruction is western society is very desirable amongst liberals who live in the western world. What a weird place we live.
Illegals will destroy America. Destruction is western society is very desirable amongst liberals who live in the western world. What a weird place we live. Originally Posted by Chief Manley

the Lord Emperor, Donald the first, Ruler of the Universe, supreme Ruler of the American Hegemony shall smite these illegal interlopers who dare defile America!!! wtf cowers in fear of the Lord Emperor who will send his ICE storm troopers to raid his illegal building sites!!

wtf shall be executed for crimes against the American Hegemony!! his illegals already run in fear of the Lord Emperor!! what will wtf do as his illegals run to the border in fear of the Lord Emperor!!!

he will lose all his ill-gotten gains! he laughs at this!!! let him laugh as he is taken away to prison!!!

wtf, the illegal Hispanic criminal, illegal employer of illegal Hispanics shall be be crushed out of business!! they already flee from the almighty rule of the Lord Emperor !!!!

ICE knows who wtf is. they will raid his illegal work-sites!! he will be imprisoned for life!!!!

he is a traitorous criminal who will be destroyed by the Imperial rule of the Lord Emperor!!!

bahhaaaaaaaa

I rather Trump focus on his own agenda ..... Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
... part of "his own agenda" was undoing Obaminable's bullshit.

While Congress is pissing down each others' legs, he's moving on!
Illegals will destroy America. Destruction is western society is very desirable amongst liberals who live in the western world. What a weird place we live. Originally Posted by Chief Manley
Here is one of your illegals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
Originally Posted by bamscram
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The article you cited pointedly relates how Einstein came to the U.S. "legally"; thus, totally repudiating your ignorant claim that he was an "illegal", you dithering jackass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein Originally Posted by bamscram

Einstein was legal, a political refugee, and he became a citizen. Can you prove you are a citizen other than your poor education?
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2017, 10:39 AM

wtf shall be executed for crimes against the American Hegemony!! his illegals already run in fear of the Lord Emperor!! what will wtf do as his illegals run to the border in fear of the Lord Emperor!!!

he will lose all his ill-gotten gains! he laughs at this!!! let him laugh as he is taken away to prison!!!

wtf, the illegal Hispanic criminal, illegal employer of illegal Hispanics shall be be crushed out of business!! they already flee from the almighty rule of the Lord Emperor !!!!

ICE knows who wtf is. they will raid his illegal work-sites!! he will be imprisoned for life!!!!

he is a traitorous criminal who will be destroyed by the Imperial rule of the Lord Emperor!!!

bahhaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Let's hope for your sake, they do not know who you are and slit your turkey neck.

bahaaaa
Einstein was legal, a political refugee, and he became a citizen. Can you prove you are a citizen other than your poor education? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Let EKIM explain to ICE about those KansASS mountains and see if they believe that he's a " legal " !!!!!
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The article you cited pointedly relates how Einstein came to the U.S. "legally"; thus, totally repudiating your ignorant claim that he was an "illegal", you dithering jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://networklobby.org/historyimmigration/

LOL everyone who came here till 1986 was legal ekim the inbred chimp.
Let EKIM explain to ICE about those KansASS mountains and see if they believe that he's a " legal " !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
ekim,
There are mountains in Ks? Where?
Einstein was legal, a political refugee, and he became a citizen. Can you prove you are a citizen other than your poor education? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Why don't you have a thread up on the Fitzgerald telling us with your expertise what went wrong?
https://networklobby.org/historyimmigration/

LOL everyone who came here till 1986 was legal ekim the inbred chimp.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Once again you demonstrate how fucking stupid you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. United States v. Wong Kim Ark was in 1898, you stupid jackass, and Wong had been denied reentry earlier than that in 1895, you half-wit twerp. And tens of thousands of Chinese were denied entry by law making anyone from China circumventing those exclusionary laws "illegals"!!!
Let me reiterate I voted for Trump but if trumps main goal is to just destroy everything Obama put in action I think it's a bad move. I rather Trump focus on his own agenda because if God forbid a Dem wins in 2020 he will just over turn everything Trump put in place and it will be tit for tat all over again. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Trump won't have to destroy much. Obama didn't do much other than be a nuisance for the country and the world.

Jim