Gerrymandering, The Supreme Court to engage.

• WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 02:17 PM
Since both sides do this, i don't see how its seen as a possible DEM victory?
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 07:11 AM
Since both sides do this, i don't see how its seen as a possible DEM victory? Originally Posted by garhkal
Of course you can not see ...let me try and explain.

If both sides want to kill each other but one side has a gun and the other side has a roll of toilet paper....any arbitration can do nothing but help the side with the toilet paper. So even if it stays the way it is, that does not hurt the Dems. The worst that can happen for the Dems is to stay the way it already is.

Yes both sides do it....it is horrible politics. Well great politics and even better for the politicians who benefit but bad for the American public.
I live in the Texas 18th. Shiela Jackson Lee is my US Representative.

Look at how this District is drawn. It weaves and winds in such a convoluted way as to get as many African American Voters in the District as possible.

Will this be re-drawn?
Not a chance in hell.
It was drawn specifically to give a predominately black voter base with a few stupid ass libtards that are not black tossed in. Shameless Jackass Lee's biggest concern is that her district could at some time go majority Hispanic and then we would get to hear her butcher another language.

The last district remapping took me out of her district (blacks do not want to live in my neighborhood anymore as it is almost all mexicans now (I was told this by one of my black neighbors that told me they wanted to move)). I was plenty glad as I was embarrassed to be in her district and could not get her voted out. Bitch would never respond to any of my mailings.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 04:16 PM
I live in the Texas 18th. Shiela Jackson Lee is my US Representative.

Look at how this District is drawn. It weaves and winds in such a convoluted way as to get as many African American Voters in the District as possible.

Will this be re-drawn? Originally Posted by Jackie S
God I hope so....Gerrymandering gets you something like Ms Lee. And retards on the right too.
There is both the safe dem district around Jacksonville Fl and Kansas City, MO. They cut them up fairly and you'll never see another democrat from either.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 04:21 PM
There is both the safe dem district around Jacksonville Fl and Kansas City, MO. They cut them up fairly and you'll never see another democrat from either. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You ignorant sob....if they cut all of them up fairly, the Dems would do much better.

Have you seen the House vote totals every two years? ₩