Who Really C.A.R.E.S.?

What are your clients hot buttons? *How in tuned are you to what your clients wants/needs are? *How many*of you ladies truly C.A.R.E.S. *about your clients?*

Comfort
Appearance
Reliability*
Economics*
Safety

Above are Five dominant buying motives. *Each one of the above are factors in making a purchase. *What I've also noticed is the same can be said when determining what provider you want to see.

Each one of these may be subjective depending on the hobbyist?

Comfort- She makes you feel glad you called her. *Provides a nice comfortable place for the appointment.

Appearance- She takes time and makes an effort to look her best. *

Reliability- She's available when you call and you know what you'll be getting when you call. *Safe Pick...

Economics- Not necessarly the cheapest price. *More about the perception of the time spent and the way you make your client feel as he's leaving.

Safety- No Drama or Managers around. *You don't have to worry about her calling you spouse ect.

Guys which of the above are your dominant hobbying choices?
  • jl411
  • 05-20-2011, 07:02 PM
All of the above
Nice thread. :-)

Interesting.
All of the above Originally Posted by jl411
+1 ..that's a good list and is exactly what I look for..#3 (reliability) seems to be the problem I have. My bank has better hrs than some of these ladies..
I know the simple answer is to just say all of the above. Because we all would like to find a provider who is all five. Everyone has a some sort of flaw because no one is perfect.

Guys...What women fall into all five catagories for you? Is there a such thing as the perfect provider? Some come close no doubt about it....
IMHO, you forgot one (most important one) Poppy.

ATTITUDE (Preferably Hot Passionate Attitude)

And this goes for both sides of the fence.

Gentleman, it's hard for a lady to act like she's happy to see you if your:
1) acting scared, low key, or mechanical
2) Throw envelope on table, drop your drawers before she even closes the door and treats her like a whore.
3) Not Clean & Fresh.

Ladies, your Attitude & Body language toward us throughout the session can be the determining factor for a return visit. IMHO, there is nothing hotter than a sexy woman acting like she is glad to see you and treats you like she has the hots for you. even if it's just an hour or 2

Poppy, can we add this one to your list?

CG
I have to agree with Ralph Lauren..I have been trying for several weeks to see a certain provider (whom I have seen often)......but for one reason or another she has not been available ...dont really want to search for a new one ...since she has been so darn good in the past ...maybe I will get a nice surprise the next time I see her ....all of the things on the list are covered very well where she is concerned ..I guess I"ll just have to wait and see .......and maybe hear from her soon ....
Okay I'll put on some boxers and pretend im a guy.

I'll go comfort, and Safe.

If her place is clean, great, If I feel safe, even better. Which would include knowing she doesn't have a manager lurking around.

She could smell great, but she doesn't have to dress all sparkly for me. Hell she can answer the door naked. You cant screw up being naked...and having a hot shower waiting for me.

Just my 01. cents
What are your clients hot buttons? *How in tuned are you to what your clients wants/needs are? *How many*of you ladies truly C.A.R.E.S. *about your clients?*

Comfort
Appearance
Reliability*
Economics*
Safety

Above are Five dominant buying motives. *Each one of the above are factors in making a purchase. *What I've also noticed is the same can be said when determining what provider you want to see.

Each one of these may be subjective depending on the hobbyist?

Comfort- She makes you feel glad you called her. *Provides a nice comfortable place for the appointment.

Appearance- She takes time and makes an effort to look her best. *

Reliability- She's available when you call and you know what you'll be getting when you call. *Safe Pick...

Economics- Not necessarly the cheapest price. *More about the perception of the time spent and the way you make your client feel as he's leaving.

Safety- No Drama or Managers around. *You don't have to worry about her calling you spouse ect.
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
I try to do my very best each and every time, that doesn't mean schedules are going to match however. Communication from the man helps alot in meeting his wants and needs.

I tend to ask, well what is your schedule like so I can come up with a time that will hopefully work.

IMHO, you forgot one (most important one) Poppy.

ATTITUDE (Preferably Hot Passionate Attitude)

And this goes for both sides of the fence.

Gentleman, it's hard for a lady to act like she's happy to see you if your:
1) acting scared, low key, or mechanical
2) Throw envelope on table, drop your drawers before she even closes the door and treats her like a whore.
3) Not Clean & Fresh.

Ladies, your Attitude & Body language toward us throughout the session can be the determining factor for a return visit. IMHO, there is nothing hotter than a sexy woman acting like she is glad to see you and treats you like she has the hots for you. even if it's just an hour or 2

Poppy, can we add this one to your list?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
When a man kind of bounces up to the door, when it closes is eager to give me a hug and kiss I diffinately respond and the session mood is set .. again your #1 is very important. It's ok to be nervous but remember we probably are to.

In your # 2 if I am treated like just another whore it becomes a MAJOR turn off ... treat me like I'm your GF for that hour or so and Im probably going to do A LOT more than the average girlfriend!

Another thing to add to the list ...... COMMUNICATE WITH US after screening to what you REALLY want! I realize some ladies do not want drawn out communication but some of us do.