Blast from the Past - Priscilla Lynn

• jgod
  • 08-01-2020, 10:25 PM
For those who remember Priscilla Lynn from ASPD (I don't know if she was even on Eccie), she is around and playing ...

phone number 580-495-1892
any pics?
  • jgod
  • 08-02-2020, 12:29 PM
I saw her. She looks good. But I didn't get any pics. I will see what I can do. She is trying to get an account on here.
Does she have P411?
  • jgod
  • 08-02-2020, 06:16 PM
No, I am hoping someone who remembers her from ASPD will chime in and help validate her. She was supposed to meet me today so I could help her set things up, but she had real world work to do.
I remember her. Saw her when she first started, then she became real flaky with no shows and such. Took a pass when that started.
duplicate
I remember her. Saw her when she first started, then she became real flaky with no shows and such. Took a pass when that started. Originally Posted by Purple Haze
I was one of the unlucky NCNS but always wanted to see her back when ASPD was around. Also missed seeing Heather “Hooter” if you guys remember her. She retired right when I was starting to hobby
Heather “Hooter”

OMG the memories that flooded my head. She used to enter amateur dance contests. We would show up and yell like hell so she could win. God, I loved that woman. What fun! The only one who wouldn't yell was AllStarShortstop. Right comrade?
Is Priscilla Lynn, Hooter? and AllstarShortstop 2 good names form the past!

This Priscilla Lynn?
^^ If it's that one. She was hot. Only reason I was ever excited to drive to skillman and 635. 😁😁
^^ If it's that one. She was hot. Only reason I was ever excited to drive to skillman and 635. 😁😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
It's her. Talked her last night. And she had a boob job, which is good since that was only thing she lacked.

She is kinda HOT, is it a recent pic?
  • tom51
  • 08-07-2020, 03:15 PM
I saw her too & no ghats not recent pic boobs are flat lol. In the end she had lots of issues & saw her a lit but then someone named tori capelli came along & it was bye bye blonde!