Kavanaugh is INNOCENT

Democrats are EVIL EVIL TIRDS
  • Trey
  • 09-29-2018, 06:46 AM
He rapes chicks lol. Gang rapist republicans. Sexual assault must be a prerequisite to joining the party. Grab em by the pussy, thats the motto. Don't worry they will put that perv on the bench. They put the biggest one in office already. Uncle Tomas and he can compare molester notes.
Trey, you have changed my mind about abortion, it is clear the best part of you ran down your mom as leg
  • Trey
  • 09-29-2018, 08:04 AM
Its clear that you watched full metal jacket but cant remember the line. The best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and wound up a brown stain on the mattress, I think you been cheated.

Anyway. At least you're pro choice now. A woman may not be able to make a choice on sexual assult. But at least you're down for her choice on blendin babies.
Serial abusers, like Trump and Kavanaugh, tend to stick together. Kavanaugh is as innocent as OJ Simpson. He’s an angry drunk who sexually abuses women, and he’s a partisan hack. He is unfit to be a judge, let alone a Justice on the Supreme Court.
  • Trey
  • 09-29-2018, 08:51 AM
I'm not opening your Russian bot links.
Trey, I know the quote , trying to be a little more discreet about your Mom. The main difference between you and I is I have a brain and you are absent of one. I also don't prejudge until all is heard and it has been ad nausea . Not one shred of evidence can ruin a life but it has ruined kavanaughs. The woman said she did not know how to contact her senator. Was afraid of flying. The flying part is a joke. How can any person more especially one with a PHD not know how to contact their Senator. I contact and get responses from my two all the time. And God forbid if this great state EVER elects a brain dead Demirat I will contact He/she as well. This ploy by the low life rats has noting to do with Ford's alleged assault, it has to do with made of who
E cloth Roe V Wade decision made in 1973 that a Republican appoint super majority Supreme Court grabbed out of their ass in 1973. 6 republican and 3 Demirat appointed judges. A 7-2 ruling. I am sure you can't do the math.
I don't buy her not know whose house it was how she got there or how she left. The is a militant left supporter and yet claims to be a political come on man.i have paddle boat in West Texas you should look into buying Trey
I'm not opening your Russian bot links. Originally Posted by Trey
The sooner this comes to light the sooner this circus will leave town...with it's tail between it's legs
The "russian bot" the go to catch phrase from the left.
Have you gotten your talking points...today
Jack Nicholson said it best..."you can't handle the truth"
He rapes chicks lol. Gang rapist republicans. Sexual assault must be a prerequisite to joining the party. Grab em by the pussy, thats the motto. Don't worry they will put that perv on the bench. They put the biggest one in office already. Uncle Tomas and he can compare molester notes. Originally Posted by Trey
If you going to accuse some please provide...PROOF!!
I didn't think so.
Uncle Tom...cause he ain't on the plantation...Gotcha
Mister meat you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Chill Clinton was a serial abuser. Graham said it best, you display what Kavanaugh is accused of and just quit , so suck it up buttercup Trump 6 more years of glory
I'm not opening your Russian bot links. Originally Posted by Trey

Because that's all they are. Trump people live in perpetual denial that they're fully under Russian control
LOL. I find it amusing that the OP is trashing the Dems. Does he not realize that a conservative majority in the government is far more likely to make decisions that will have long lasting negative impacts on this little hobby that we all enjoy so much, just so they can please their evangelical masters.
Muse 2015 if you weren't so butt ugly you wouldn't have to pay for pussy. Thanks for proving my point that the deems are scum