This is some "bullshit."

They starting saying BEFORE the 7th investigation started.

Did Ms Ford want to change her sworn testimony......again?
They starting saying BEFORE the 7th investigation started.

Did Ms Ford want to change her sworn testimony......again? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Fascinating how the dims so willingly believed Comey when Comey told them his people sorted through over a half-a-million of hildebeest's emails on Weiner's laptop in a weekend, but don't believe that the FBI can interview the identified nine and only credible witnesses to unsubtantiated events at unknown locales in five days.
What's the FBI to do? They can't manufacture witnesses out of thin air. They'll get caught again.

Senator Menendez knows about being investigated and trials. What? No sympathy for the falsely accused with zero evidence?

He's just envious.
Some of the dims are now whining that the FBI didn't interview people aggressively enough. They want the interview transcripts to be made public.

Really?

I'm still waiting for a transcript of the FBI's July 2, 2016 interview of hildebeest about all the classified info they found on her illegal private server.

Any idea where I can find that transcript?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

and if Ford's story becomes known as a fraud are you gonna call "bullshit" on her?
or not?
Senator Lindsey Graham's response to Senator Menendez and Democrats: " What you've done is Bullshit!"

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/0...after-menendez
This is not a criminal investigation which seems what the democrats want.

this is a background investigation which has its on set of parameters.
How do investigate a crime scene that appears to solely exist inside one person's head?
Ford"I know something happened somewhere sometime and I know it was a guy maybe because I thought I saw a dick and I don't know BUT its him, Yeah really okay
Where are the social justice warriors on this issue of made up shit
This is not a criminal investigation which seems what the democrats want.

this is a background investigation which has its on set of parameters. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

typo: on should be own.
Ford"I know something happened somewhere sometime and I know it was a guy maybe because I thought I saw a dick and I don't know BUT its him, Yeah really okay
Where are the social justice warriors on this issue of made up shit Originally Posted by rexdutchman

All for it apparently.