OK…. So I Truly Apologize if I’ve ever given you reason to make you think I’m Desperate

I Promise you I am Not Maybe I sent you a video lol

& you choose to talk about with someone I know rather then man up saying you not want to Receive them Because you got other girls in your life!!!

Whatever the case is I don’t care Tell Me off I like it straight forward Thank’s

Waking up each is a Blessing

Some days I am bored and If I did send you a video or message I apologize if you are discreet and let me know instead of talking about me to others I would appreciate it if you just tell me about myself i’m a big girl I promise !!!

Stay Blessed……………..wake up

Good vibes Only Thank’s
english please
english please Originally Posted by deacon
HAHAHA!!!! Never gonna happen!!!! You'll need one of these to understand her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRoQRXW8H4
I just wonder if she was belly dancing in the video.
I was belly dancing I was watching it on my other phone while doing it lol

Just sitting around waiting on Better Days

Was just finding something to do in the mean time

I was going to take this down but it was passed a hour now I got to stand on it
And for the man is talking about speak English I don’t feel like being nice I’m sorry I don’t know how to write in troll

Guess you never got me the memo
And for the man is talking about speak English I don’t feel like being nice I’m sorry I don’t know how to write in troll

Guess you never got me the memo Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Oh ! SNAP LOL
Again...I have no words! This has never or ever will, make sense. I've heard of Jive Talk and have seen it on those old Airplane movies....I understand that better then this stuff.
Troll #2 why you even commenting then weirdo

You’re both probably too fucking lame to even fucking follow directions to make it through the Door
But it’s your life stop popping up on my shit if you don’t like me weirdos !!!