BIG C is home!!

Good to see your name as moderator!!! Sounds a lot better than "new member". I guess your reputation precedes you!!

So, have you set a policy yet on spanking???

Smooch!

Lea
Congrats Big C i can't think of anyone that i would rather have than you being our MOD.

IB
What He said too..
I hope the Crimson Tide doesn't end up playing the Sooners in the NC next year or I will be getting in trouble, a lot! (lol)
Good to see your name as moderator!!! Sounds a lot better than "new member". I guess your reputation precedes you!!

So, have you set a policy yet on spanking???

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I totally expected that. For all practical purposes (i.e., as far as the forums I hang out at) now, ECCIE is ASPD. Just looks a bit more modern.

Congrats Super Moddy Rater Dude.

Cheers,

bcg
congrats big c, now eccie is starting to feel like home.
ECCIE definitely feels like home. I figured that the powers that be were only waiting on Big C to ask... But seeing Big C as a newbie... that was out there.

Welcome Big C and enjoy spanking Lea!! I know I would.
yeah doc, that was a little off seeing him as a little wiener instead of being one of the bog wieners lmao!
nice to see you got upgraded babe!
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words and let me assure you that it is my privilege to be your mod here as for the most part you guys are a pleasant bunch to gather with and have some fun.....

Hey doc, I can't imagine anyone not having fun spanking Lea and I might add dallas, belinda, and many other fine ladies that like to hang out around here.....One of these days, one of these days.....LOL
my ATF Lea Madisson told me about this site. i didn't know how much i relied on the hobby community at ASPD for info. extra happy to see you are the mod.
my ATF Lea Madisson told me about this site. i didn't know how much i relied on the hobby community at ASPD for info. extra happy to see you are the mod. Originally Posted by Nregnom4

Claude!!!!! I am so glad you made it!!! Now, it really feels like home!

Smooch!

Lea
Can a brother get some BCD? J/K. Good to see some familiar faces.. :-)