Should I lie (more) to my boss?

Speaking of... I would love to see you again too, girl!!

Smooch! Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
and stop over in Jax on my way home from NOLA the 21st?

b
and stop over in Jax on my way home from NOLA the 21st?

b Originally Posted by babee
I'll be flying back from DC on the 21st. Maybe I should plan to head to Memphis sometime!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
I'll be flying back from DC on the 21st. Maybe I should plan to head to Memphis sometime!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Uh, oh. I see doubles with Babee and Lea cuming.............
Uh, oh. I see doubles with Babee and Lea cuming............. Originally Posted by beetle
Oh yeah... see a double walking in... seeing doubles of doubles when we leave!!

Isn't that right, Babee?

Smooch!

Lea
Uh, oh. I see doubles with Babee and Lea cuming............. Originally Posted by beetle
I regret to say I'll pass.

I'm not suicidal. Yet.

Cheers,

bcg
I regret to say I'll pass.

I'm not suicidal. Yet.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I've had my heart procedures done, two of them, so I'm good to go.............but oh my, what a way to go............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had my heart procedures done, two of them, so I'm good to go.............but oh my, what a way to go............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by beetle
Oh, YES!

The problem is, if I want to commit suicide, what way do I want to go? I've experienced Lea, and she's won the pole position in that race... But who will be her tag team partner? Babee, or Dallas, or April, or Belinda, or Julinka, or...? (I've never met any of her prospective tag team partners yet, so the research for this project will probably take a couple years...)

The best (and most enjoyable) solution would be "Lea and all of the above", but I'd die of old age before I saved up all the cash to make that one happen.

Cheers,

bcg
Yes please. I hope that not going to N.O. doesn't stop you.
Let me see what I can do. It won't be this week.

On my way to NOLA in Dec, I had car issues and bailed on some doubles with Lea. Roly Poly (aka my play car) doesn't seem to share my love of Jax.
I need to come back when Lea's there so she has the opportunity to reschedule those doubles.
Let me see what I can do. It won't be this week.

On my way to NOLA in Dec, I had car issues and bailed on some doubles with Lea. Roly Poly (aka my play car) doesn't seem to share my love of Jax.
I need to come back when Lea's there so she has the opportunity to reschedule those doubles. Originally Posted by babee
I'll be happy to!!! I should be in town most fo February!

Smooch!

Lea
damn - Babee & Lea need to get their sexy asses down to Nola and play with me!!!!woohoo!!!
damn - Babee & Lea need to get their sexy asses down to Nola and play with me!!!!woohoo!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I second that motion - NOLA or Biloxi! I need another visit with Babee and would love to meet Lea.