You’re Reading Eccie Coed

So you are reading Eccie coed and you run across a post that reads
“You’re a good sport. lol
Eats all the chum, smiles at the hook, knowing the whole time he’s not gonna bite.”

What do you think is being said to another coed member of Eccie?

Should that be deleted by the censorship brigade?
That first choice was remaining unrattled.
The editing is getting crazy around here. I wonder if the mods are reading the post, or just editing them to make the complainers happy.
5 points for complimenting a guy on keeping his cool and being untrollable.
lol
And deleted omg hahahaha

They should definitely institute a reading comprehension test before being turned loose on the forums.
Pm a different mod, hopefully he will understand what context it was in and reverse it.
112 people voted that it's insulting and only 3 voted the other way?

Never knew so many participated in a poll.
This poll has set some kind of voting record. There were 3 votes for this morning and 3 votes against. In half a day over 100 votes have been cast for just one choice and no other votes had been cast for the other choice? Computer glitch? Mods and admin putting in the fix? The latter seems more plausible!
Didnt know we had so many delicate snowflakes?
I'm guessing it's a glitch or someone found a way to vote over 100 times. It's highly unlikely that an admin or a mod would give a rat's ass, and if they did, they wouldn't have skewed the numbers so badly.

Kind of eerie, though, like the rigged election returns of a third-world dictator.
I'm guessing it's a glitch or someone found a way to vote over 100 times. It's highly unlikely that an admin or a mod would give a rat's ass, and if they did, they wouldn't have skewed the numbers so badly.

? IDK about that ?

Kind of eerie, though, like the rigged election returns of a third-world dictator.
I like this^^^^ Originally Posted by Dev Null

When a mod deletes something you write, it's probably best to:

1. Disable your account

2. Go back to using your primary handle