User ID:: None
Phone: Couldn't say
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-Ashley-Adams
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-Ashley-Adams
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address:
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: The pictures looked great!
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I'm guessing like the pictures that some lucky SOBs got to take!
I couldn't say.
Recommendation: No
Maybe?
What is this?

I would suggest dont write shit until shit happens.
Fail!
She was a no show on the 2nd appt as well today. I said maybe because it was a 'No' then her handler responded and tried to explain so I thought that Maybe was better since it definitely wasn't a yes. Possibly a bad choice on my part. Anyway, just trying to help my fellow hobbyists.
If you want to waste a bunch of time then by all means hit her up.
You helped no one...

No activities took place, this isnt a review.

This is just your way to try to force a girl to do what you want.

But she is hopeless, and it is well known.

Posting a NCNS is the right thing to do.

No need to be passive aggressive in a prostitute board
I prefer NCNS to be in reviews good job OP
NCNS dont go in reviews. You know where they go? where the admin just put it... in its place!!!

There is no form. Just post here, in the co-ed group, what happened.

By putting a "maybe" in the encounter area it appears that you are telling the lady "see, I will put a no... if you dont comply"

Now, maybe you didnt mean that, but that is how it looks to me.

A lot of people (maybe not you, I dont know) threat ladies with bad reviews if they dont do X or Y. There was even a NCNS list in the Mens Lounge area that listed the NCNS girls, and assholes would threat providers to list them there if they didnt comply with their demands.

That is why it is necessary to avoid this kind of quasy reviews. If you are peeved, post it.

If you are annoyed, post it.

Dont go half measures with maybes. Do it right. Now we know what happened to you, and by being in the Co-Ed area she can respond, if she wants.

You can post in the Men's Lounge, and she cant respond.

There, not complicated at all. Plus you are helping your fellow men, championing men rights, making sure we men do not fall for this non sense.

There, you are a true American Hero. Thank you for being YOU!
Thanks needingmilking. The very idea of coercing a response via reviews is revolting. Just the thought that something I wrote being construed that way is disturbing!
So much so that didn't even cross my mind that it could be looked at that way.
It was the first time in many years that had happened to me and wasn't sure how best to communicate the warning.
The OP reached out to me prior to his failed attempts to meet this young woman, as a result of some inquiries I had made in another forum (I was also interested in meeting her, but could never get the stars to line up). At no time in our correspondence did I get the impression he had an ulterior motive for posting a NCNS review other than to share his experience. Not everything is a conspiracy.
The OP just contact me via DM.

Sounds like some one I know...