Ladies’ locations

Ladies,

One of the most difficult parts of finding someone is finding someone that isn’t halfway across the metroplex. Thought it would be a good idea to make a master thread updated with everyone’s GENERAL location. Please only respond if this is a permanent incall (not something that changes every week).
Private location just off of Dallas north tollway and George bush turnpike.
When I visit I stay in Frisco area..be there soon
aggie, i suggest that after a page or two of replies you cumpile the answers into a single post for ease of reading and finding a sexy provider in a desired part of the the dfw metroplex.
Jules and a lot of the established ladies on here post their general location. It's the ones that don't that have no clue or worse. This horse has been beaten way too much.

I've read so many ISO's that nobody knows where anybody is lol. I got pointed by the admiral, after being reported by the dik head, for asking for a general location in an ISO
I camp out by the Galleria when in town
Irving 214 753 9596
Near Stonebrook/DNT
Private upscale residence!
Addison area but I’ve heard they have a lot of LE activity is that true?
Addison area but I’ve heard they have a lot of LE activity is that true? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I visited several providers in the Addison area for about five years with no issues.
My play pen is in the North Dallas/Addison. Tollway/Arapaho area