URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Denton Drive
Activities: 69, TS, NURU, BBJ w/CIM, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair with blue highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’9 - 5’10 without heels, clean shaven, nice long thick legs, big wide stacked booty, about 115 lbs. no sight of cellulite and a hella curvy body, c cop mm, very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Post her pic bruh
sky from jade and bali few yr back ?
sky from jade and bali few yr back ? Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Not the same Sky. Emo said she was a new Sky

Peter, I don’t have a pic. Sorry.
Sounds kind of like Jun from Bali?
I went to illusions for the first time and it looks like the nicest spa so far. I left since they only had a Latina working with a super hot cute face but chubby stomach. Plus she acted all shy hiding behind a door talking to me I guess she didn't want me to see her gut before I handed over the cash.
Ok I just went to go see this girl after reading this review. I like a thick Korean girl too and sky did not disappoint. Dude thanks for letting us know about her. I will for sure be back. Review coming soon.
Does anyone know if this was Jun from Bali?
Does anyone know if this was Jun from Bali? Originally Posted by jnibble1015
She said she had only been there for 3days so I’m not sure. Why would she change her name though?
A lot of girls changed there name when they change spas. But I'll try seeing her
Ok I just went to go see this girl after reading this review. I like a thick Korean girl too and sky did not disappoint. Dude thanks for letting us know about her. I will for sure be back. Review coming soon. Originally Posted by bustitbig
No problem bro. Glad my description was spot on - “thick” sums up Sky.

Someone asked me about skin tone via my pm. She is a light skin Korean, but looks like a very faint tan on her.
Catholic?
BTW guys I'm in a session with sky right now....its Jun from Bali
BTW guys I'm in a session with sky right now....its Jun from Bali Originally Posted by jnibble1015
Reporting Live from Illusions. Doesn’t get better than that guys. Have fun.
Like mine in spinner form, who is there that fits that? Have not been to Illusions, two doors down from Blue?