URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Custer And 15th
Activities: L1 & DATY....FIHV...Titty Sucking
Hair Length and Color: Mid-Back And Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Hard Body...I Say Again She Is A Hard Body....About 5'3" Or So And About 120-125 lbs.....Stacked...She Has Shape...With B Size Tits And Enough Nipples To Suck On...Od! And Such An Innocent Baby Girl Look....
Recommendation: Yes
There will be a line
Did you wear out your shift key?
Don't...Encourage...Him
HAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. ......YOU GUYS FUNNY....BUT I'M HAVING FUN....AREN'T YOU...
Thats outstanding! !!
I knew a guy on a car forum that wrote tech manuals. The tech writers always typed all verbs and all imperative directions (ALWAYS, NEVER, DO NOT, etc.) in all caps. Every time he replied to a post, everyone thought he was pissed. He spent a lot of time apologizing.
Was going to check her out but they double booked her. I’m not surprised but I do hate having my time wasted.
Not Me...I Won't Apologize...It's My Writing Guys......But If You're Feelings are Getting Hurt.....Because Of It.......Put A Band Aid On It......And Some 90 Proof alcohol...It Should Make It Feel Better....Just Kidding Guys...Really It's Just My Thing.....Semper Fi...Do Or Die....Some Of You Might Know The saying.....Read And Have Fun Guys...Life Is Too Damn Short To Bitch about Little petty Stuff....Enjoy It...Savor It....Don't Deny The Ways Of The Monger....Just Do It......Now Go Forth and multiply At The AMPS......
I like that description, but I can't see much of your review. Is it OK to list the fee in the open?

I should probably just see someone and try writing a review
BB, a personal flair is part o' the fun. I appreciate your willingness to laugh. And, I have to admit, it took me several attempts to type my post. Forgot to capitalize, too many periods, not enough periods. I have a new respect for your skill.

Party on, Garth.
Where was this
The Review Gives You A Location And Number...Google The Number And Get Exact Location
Standard rates for this sort of massage seem to vary in amp land. I’ve seen $70 tips - $120 tips. Any knowledge?