Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...y/051967170606
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Erie Boulevard
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dirty blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and thin. In need of a shower and really bad jungle crotch.
Recommendation: No
link dead. I would have looked for a new one. but no phone number
It's rather appropriate that encounter was on 9/11, alot of smoke, and downstairs was wrecked.

Yeah, I know. Too soon.

Didn't see any similar ads, so not sure what provider that was, but sounds like a total nightmare.
I troll through the Syracuse stg ads pretty much (don’t judge me I get bored!) and I’ve never seen this girl before that day or after. Judging by the motel she was at and the pimp she was with, I’m going to guess she was just passing through town
Overnights? 🤔
Yeah, if you see that ad again, please repost! But good looks on your gut feelings
Hey BigDick, ask around before your next Indiana Jones adventure running through the cave trying to escape the big rock!!

You get what you pay for and sometimes, much more!!
Big Dick Guy must have tiny balls, tucked tail and ran from a scary Black boogeyman and a hairy crotch hooker. Come on man....sounds like a cheap attempt to get PA.
Big Dick Guy must have tiny balls, tucked tail and ran from a scary Black boogeyman and a hairy crotch hooker. Come on man....sounds like a cheap attempt to get PA. Originally Posted by RangerBill

I doubt it's a PA attempt. No activities = no PA.

But you do cite a good example about why warnings often go unreported.
He ran for his life and the man chased me.....if you have a warning give it that’s fair but the CSI, Hill Street Blues, Law And Order or whatever scripted drama is BS IMO. The hobby is dangerous and I treat every encounter as such no matter the hooker. For the record, the only time I got robbed was by my stupidity and it was in the towers by Lake Ave and Aldis with a skinny blonde and her White pimp - they pulled a grabbed cash and dash. No need to get all graphic and tell you about though.
He ran for his life and the man chased me.....if you have a warning give it that’s fair but the CSI, Hill Street Blues, Law And Order or whatever scripted drama is BS IMO. The hobby is dangerous and I treat every encounter as such no matter the hooker. For the record, the only time I got robbed was by my stupidity and it was in the towers by Lake Ave and Aldis with a skinny blonde and her White pimp - they pulled a grabbed cash and dash. No need to get all graphic and tell you about though. Originally Posted by RangerBill
but I love a good story
  • Tiger
  • 09-26-2020, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the warning
Thank you for the heads up