Encounter: Utica Alexa may have great ad pix, but is a waste of time.

Date: 9/16/2020
Name: Alexa
Phone: 315-989-0288
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://utica.skipthegames.com/femal...l/048780406204
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: Genesee Street in Downtown Utica
Hair Length and Color: Dark, just like in her ad pix.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice package. Slightly heavier than what she appears in her ad pix. Kinda pretty face..pleasant smile (when she did) small a boobs. Pale skin. Very nice bottom.
Recommendation: No. NO! You will be happier satisfying yourself manually.
the Delete was better

also she needs a thinner G string LOL its almost hiding something
Worth the wait for this review. What a trainwreck. Nothing more off putting than shitty TCB.
Nice review
Wow. Hot but not. I'm guessing after that you are definitely gonna be looking for a "rebound" encounter very soon.
Wow. Hot but not. I'm guessing after that you are definitely gonna be looking for a "rebound" encounter very soon. Originally Posted by Space Ace
Maybe Ace. As unhappy as I was about the encounter, I've learned you just have to take it in stride and move on to the next one. I just wanted to get word out and clearly show that this provider is whacky.
PLEASE RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES.

NO B.B. NO GFE NO DATY NO BBBJ
seems like she only wants to give cbj's
WOW, that Sucks
So to speak F4.
Overnights?
Thanks for the review. I was going to see her tomorrow. I just canceled. I dont need all that BS. She was also very very difficult to get in touch with
Maybe Ace. As unhappy as I was about the encounter, I've learned you just have to take it in stride and move on to the next one. I just wanted to get word out and clearly show that this provider is whacky. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Over your BSC level ????

hot 10 crazy 10 ????
What in the actual fuck? I tried / thought about going to see her multiple times. I'm the one who posted about her legitness about a month ago. lol thanks, Max, for taking one for the team.
I know Utica has gone down hill. But wow, that kind of a no is a new low for upset standards.
I texted her number two or three weeks before your encounter and now she finally responds. I'll pass based on this review
I'm glad to have saved you the hassle.