Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute body, great smile, nice gf type
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info.
Nice review
Nice find.
For what it's worth, i met with her a few weeks back. I thought she was pretty good and worth the time and cost. She had a couple rules however. She was giving me some ok head and I asked her to lick my balls, and she said "i don't lick balls." I told her she's right there so might as well, but she refused. Then when we moved on from oral, she said "you have to be on top... i don't get on top." I asked why and she that it's "too intimate." I replied that we are being intimate, but she refused anyway. I enjoyed the time anyway, but just a couple things to be aware of.
For what it's worth, i met with her a few weeks back. I thought she was pretty good and worth the time and cost. She had a couple rules however. She was giving me some ok head and I asked her to lick my balls, and she said "i don't lick balls." I told her she's right there so might as well, but she refused. Then when we moved on from oral, she said "you have to be on top... i don't get on top." I asked why and she that it's "too intimate." I replied that we are being intimate, but she refused anyway. I enjoyed the time anyway, but just a couple things to be aware of. Originally Posted by easyandy
supersized did not ask doggy then
How was InCall? She seems to move around a lot