On this day 35years ago

Lynrd skynyrd had a plane crash killing several original members and many of the surviors had not so lucky things happen to them in there lives many radio stations are paying a lot of skynyrd today and talking about the crash
great band
oh...one of the very best...:l
One of my favorite bands.
My fav songs by them were free bird,needle and the spoon,simple man,Tuesday's gone,and Curtis Lowe
That was a sad day for sure...RIP
Coming Home
Tuesday's Gone anf Simple Man were always two of my favorites. I even like the newer stuff with Jonny singing although I don't know how many of the surviving members are still around.

I grew up listening to southern rock and it crosses generations. My kids even have some skynyrd on their playlists.
I am only 27 but I still LOVE them, I grew up on classic rock, southern rock, blues, and metal.
An amazing tribute is five finger death punch "simple man" they made it a tiny bit more rocky but stuck with the roots plus his voice is epic.
Mr. Breeze,loved that tune
the band shinedown did a good version of simple man a few years back
I am only 27 but I still LOVE them, I grew up on classic rock, southern rock, blues, and metal.
An amazing tribute is five finger death punch "simple man" they made it a tiny bit more rocky but stuck with the roots plus his voice is epic. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Also the group Shinedown did a cover of "Simple Man". It was more of an acoustic version that was respectful to the original. I saw them do it in concert a few years ago.
An amazing tribute is five finger death punch "simple man" they made it a tiny bit more rocky but stuck with the roots plus his voice is epic. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Just started to listen to Five Finger death Punch myself not too bad. I'm not much into the scream end of it but the singer has a great voice!!
Shinedowns crazy good, his voice is sick! Staring down the barrel of a 45 is amazing