Worst blowoff excuses???

Have you ever had a provider no-show and give an excuse? I called/texted with one last night who failed to show for an outcall. I had a litanny of "reasons" why she was late and that she was still coming and finally a reason why she did not make it.

1. When I had no answer to any texts if she was still coming, it took about an hour to answer. Her excise was that she left her phone on a pump at the gas station. Red flag #1 - why would you take your phone out to pump gas?

2. After she finally answered, more time went past, and she claimed to have gone 10 minutes the other way. Relatively believable if you where not using GPS, but she said she was.

3. She wound up in a field and was seeing deer. so she was afraid to touch her phone to answer texts/calls.

Wierd.
Lol. I think I frequent the provider ur talking about
  • Quail
  • 10-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I had a woman no show no call me a week ago. We had a confirmed 3pm Friday visit scheduled ( our third visit in the month ). Friday at noon, she texted me at 12 noon, asking me if I could pick her up near her home and drive her to the motel. I responded by text immediately and agreed . I texted her again at 230pm to tell her that I was on my way. I arrived at our agreed upon pickup location and I texted again. NO response. I waited 30 minutes and left, texting her that she should have had the decency to let me know that she was not going to show up. I DID post an alert ( on another site that I participate on ) that she pulled a no show no call. She finally texted me back on the following Tuesday- 4 days later- saying " that she probably could have handled it better ",
BUT the best part is that after I posted my alert, a man that this woman had been seeing daily for one week ( his wife was out of town on a cruise ) challenged my alert by saying- " Melanie had a 5pm date with me for Friday, but I got out of work at noon, so we started our date early. And we were in the throes of passion all afternoon so she didn't keep the appointment "
Hey, I think that it was wonderful that she now has some sugar daddy willing to spend thousands of dollars on her, BUT she should have sent me some type of bullshit excuse cancelling our visit.
LOL I can believe #1. Some ladies take their phones everywhere. Would take major surgery to remove. When I was in sprint store lady in front of me had dropped hers in full tub of water. Ask anyone who works at a gas station and they will tell you they find anything you can imagine sitting on gas pumps.
most tell me the truth

better offer(busy)you loose
tired, so went to sleep
did not want to put up with you

mmmm crap, and that is from the ones that like me LOL

Your better off with the lie I would bet
or if you can handle the truth
you would get the call

give me a ride home I'm drunk
help I ran out of gas
can you put the spire tire on for me
can you drive me to the outcalls.
can you help me get the drunk out of my incall

resent some may like errrr as she did not answer call from a guy that just got close for the incall

The last fucking asshole smokes to much like you. so I open window to let fresh air in as the next mother fucker is a no tobacco nut job pain in the ass. But I can't have him over as two fucking bats just few in(errrr forgot to put the screen down, as in rush for the next guy). So can you come over after work errrr pick me up some things on the way. And take the bats out.

So if she be ncns or lie a bit as why late or may will not show at all.

count your blessings at the same time ya be bitching about it. errrr thank you
OSD,

You have heard them all it seems!!! LMAO, how about ate my home work Ahh damn wrong type of excuse for here!!
  • GP
  • 10-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I had a woman no show no call me a week ago. We had a confirmed 3pm Friday visit scheduled ( our third visit in the month ). Friday at noon, she texted me at 12 noon, asking me if I could pick her up near her home and drive her to the motel. I responded by text immediately and agreed . I texted her again at 230pm to tell her that I was on my way. I arrived at our agreed upon pickup location and I texted again. NO response. I waited 30 minutes and left, texting her that she should have had the decency to let me know that she was not going to show up. I DID post an alert ( on another site that I participate on ) that she pulled a no show no call. She finally texted me back on the following Tuesday- 4 days later- saying " that she probably could have handled it better ",
BUT the best part is that after I posted my alert, a man that this woman had been seeing daily for one week ( his wife was out of town on a cruise ) challenged my alert by saying- " Melanie had a 5pm date with me for Friday, but I got out of work at noon, so we started our date early. And we were in the throes of passion all afternoon so she didn't keep the appointment "
Hey, I think that it was wonderful that she now has some sugar daddy willing to spend thousands of dollars on her, BUT she should have sent me some type of bullshit excuse cancelling our visit. Originally Posted by quail

That is such a shame quail. You are such a swell guy and don't deserve to be treated that way.
  • Quail
  • 10-28-2012, 10:37 AM
GP- Thanks for your " support and kind words ". I always knew that I could depend on you to have my back.
  • GP
  • 10-28-2012, 10:42 AM
GP- Thanks for your " support and kind words ". I always knew that I could depend on you to have my back. Originally Posted by quail
It is too bad I can't count on the same kind of support from you.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=10

Iggy,

That avatar you have begun to use just is NOT you. Beneath you to try to " imitate or flatter " someone like this. Originally Posted by quail
  • Quail
  • 10-28-2012, 11:18 AM
GP-

I really do think that if you look back since I joined eccie as a member first and then my time as a mod, I think that it is me who has been on the receiving end of some pretty negative shit. Maybe some deserved, but I think mostly not. But nothing I can do about it now,that's in the past, so time to move on . We are here to enjoy this lifestyle that we all have chosen to participate in .Let's all of us go out there and have fun, and be CIVIL- lol
worst blowoff?

That I wont come see you cause

I DON'T BELIEVE that youll actually pay me next week
I find that strange JB. If they where good, you would go back.
  • GP
  • 10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
GP-

I really do think that if you look back since I joined eccie as a member first and then my time as a mod, I think that it is me who has been on the receiving end of some pretty negative shit. Maybe some deserved, but I think mostly not. But nothing I can do about it now,that's in the past, so time to move on . We are here to enjoy this lifestyle that we all have chosen to participate in .Let's all of us go out there and have fun, and be CIVIL- lol Originally Posted by quail
Nicely done, you managed to completely avoid, AGAIN, my bringing up the cheap shot you took at me that was totally unprovoked. Thanks mr. ambassador. You are a perfect example of civility.
whooppps...soryy was gonna post on another thread about cancer..however....sorry ya got blown off..if i have to cancel..has happened recently in fact..
i apologize ...
ambassador looking for pre-op again errrr try Libya