SHOWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE GONE

SOUTH BEACH TOW - Ugly fat tattooed people in trucks arguing with other fat ugly tattooed people then taking their ride.

OPERATION REPO - Same as above

HARD CORE PAWN - Obnoxious people paying $200 for $ 1000 items and stupid people saying ( sounds like a good deal, i'll take it. )

Any other ones you would like to see gone?
I like Hardcore PAWN!
But um like 90% of the crap on VH1 and Bravo and MTV lol
I don't mind Hardcore Pawn but its sad to see The History Channel full of reality TV (not sure it's on that channel?).
Well now that the Jersey Coast is under water(its a joke) we don't have to watch that god awful Jersey Shore show any more.

Housewifes(no matter what city its in) can be removed as well, then that Tiara show with little girls doing the Pagents!!
American Idol
Most reality shows
Not a show, and you have to be from Buffalo area to get ths, but how about the IT'S HUUUUGE car commerical?
SHOWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE GONE

Change the channel ... POOF ... Gone!
Not a show, and you have to be from Buffalo area to get ths, but how about the IT'S HUUUUGE car commerical? Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
He started in Syracuse....we know all about him
He started in Syracuse....we know all about him Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
Whats the secret? How did you get rid of him??
  • MC
  • 11-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Not a show, and you have to be from Buffalo area to get ths, but how about the IT'S HUUUUGE car commerical? Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
His son's an asshole, at least when I met him. This was years ago, though.
He started in Syracuse....we know all about him Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
He's in Albany too. No escape.
hahah ya'll be crackin me up..the shows id like to get rid of..are the darn news programs that interrupt my soap from 12:30 to 1:30 in the aftrnoon...I dont mind entertaining during that time..however..if im not..i need to have my y&R fix....
  • GP
  • 11-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Does anyone actually remember when VH1 and MTV used to play ONLY music videos?

http://youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ
yes....actually the song was first recorded by Woolley & the Camera Club for his album English Garden...( Thomas Dolby was on keyboards)

i remember this very fondly....i was about 442 years old at that time..seems like yesterday....
  • GP
  • 11-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Yep, I actually watched it when it happened.