Feet

Guys...do you like pretty feet that are taken care of? For me if a girl has nice clean, pedicured feet that tells me she takes pride in herself. I've found clean feet equals other clean body parts.
like fer instance the shit ...hole
mr clean majic erasers work
you worry if to much dead skin ?
fuck that who cares
ugh WTF soon will see hooks asking for clients to have pedicured feet just like the shaven ball sack thingy

Kate Middleton Shows Off UN-Pedicured Feet | TMZ.com [IMG]resource://c1a2a613-35f1-4fcf-b27f-2840527b6556/data/images/sb_safeAnnotation.png[/IMG]

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/11/kate-m...t-no-pedicure/

Apr 11, 2016 - Kate Middleton Shows Off UN-Pedicured Feet. Kate Middleton's been fully exposed ... 'cause now the world knows her royal dogs bark just like ...
errrr who cares that her dogs bark
don't get chub from feet. pretty painted toes are cute. like a girl that goes the extra mile gettin gussied for me. always loved high maintenance women.
I love pretty feet. And I loooooooooove having my toes sucked on. These are mine.
I love pretty feet. And I loooooooooove having my toes sucked on. These are mine. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
pretty
Lucy: I hear you have questions about feet. Feet are the things at the end of your legs. When you're standing, it's the part of you that is on the ground.