Anyone Have Info on La Chatte Gentleman Club

curious about this place. called and they said cover included food and a beer. sounded worth a try yet my buddy said it would be terrible as it is in an area that is surrounded by, ummm, types of people I can't mention here I don't think.

anyone been recently? any info? skimmed the first two pages and didn't catch a mention. thanks in advance.
Dangerous area bring 100 of your best friends with you
Its a spanish club, good deals on drinks, etc with mediocre women. some OK ones, mostly mediocre. good for a couple hours to pre-game, cool down or whatever.
my buddy said it would be terrible as it is in an area that is surrounded by, ummm, types of people I can't mention here I don't think. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
What type of people? Like Hillary's Basket of deplorables type? I do recommend you using your steering wheel club/lock.
Dangerous area bring 100 of your best friends with you Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
thanks. was worried that might be the case. definitely wondered if a possible jugging or shugging or pugging or whatever that term is area.

Its a spanish club, good deals on drinks, etc with mediocre women. some OK ones, mostly mediocre. good for a couple hours to pre-game, cool down or whatever. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
thanks. was wondering if it was Spanish. and by Spanish do you mean Hispanic or the South American variety?
What type of people? Like Hillary's Basket of deplorables type? I do recommend you using your steering wheel club/lock. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
lol um, the type who live under bridges where their car broke down and wash windshields for one thing or the other thing
from the guidelines:
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Not an encounter moved from Strip Club
Just dress the part. Don’t show fear. Go early. Leave by 10:59 or better yet day shift if they have one.

Don’t be caught dead there after 11 pm unless you look like this:
http://9gag.com/gag/aro53ed?ref=pn
Guys you'll overthink this whole thing. Do you think they would be in business if people were regularly getting robbed there. Just go there like you have some sense. Pay what you are supposed to pay and you'll go home just fine. Don't be an ass and you are good. I'll never understand how guys make more out of this than is actually factual. That place has been around for ages and wouldn't be if old white dudes were regularly getting pistol whipped and robbed in the parking lot. You'll actually overthink too many things
Guys you'll overthink this whole thing. Do you think they would be in business if people were regularly getting robbed there. Just go there like you have some sense. Pay what you are supposed to pay and you'll go home just fine. Don't be an ass and you are good. I'll never understand how guys make more out of this than is actually factual. That place has been around for ages and wouldn't be if old white dudes were regularly getting pistol whipped and robbed in the parking lot. You'll actually overthink too many things Originally Posted by Pitroom
No shit!

OP why don’t you go and check it out for yourself. That’s the best way you’ll know about this spot.
agreed! I am a middle aged white guy, never had a problem at hood spots bc I show up with no attitude, no fear, and a pocket full of cash! just be cool and nice, leave early if the crowd gets crazy but I have never had an issue! only thing that ever happened to me, after many visits at hood spots, is a guy at foxxys shouldered me when I was walking and I got dirty looks from one guy bc I was tipping "his" girl on stage. No biggie didn't turn into anything bc I pay attention. make friends with the bouncers and bartenders and there should not be any issues!
Not an encounter moved from Strip Club Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
my bad. used to post in there for SC info now and then. didn't realize it was strictly "encounters" only now
Just dress the part. Don’t show fear. Go early. Leave by 10:59 or better yet day shift if they have one.

Don’t be caught dead there after 11 pm unless you look like this:
http://9gag.com/gag/aro53ed?ref=pn Originally Posted by Michael8219
lol yeah, no, no I don't. thought had occurred to me then my buddy got me worrying about the other thing
Guys you'll overthink this whole thing. Do you think they would be in business if people were regularly getting robbed there. Just go there like you have some sense. Pay what you are supposed to pay and you'll go home just fine. Don't be an ass and you are good. I'll never understand how guys make more out of this than is actually factual. That place has been around for ages and wouldn't be if old white dudes were regularly getting pistol whipped and robbed in the parking lot. You'll actually overthink too many things Originally Posted by Pitroom
sounds logical but getting your ride busted into or jacked wouldn't stop the place and could be happening regularly enough. seen some nice pics from Paradise whatever that place is off south i45. there is even a buss there parked outside seen first hand, every window busted out of that sucker right off the freeway there.
No shit!

OP why don’t you go and check it out for yourself. That’s the best way you’ll know about this spot. Originally Posted by kerwil62
dude, I was ready to until my friend started filling my head with possible scenarios and telling me what kind of people frequent that area. I was driving so he had less to worry about and still didn't think it was worth it so had to consider that.
agreed! I am a middle aged white guy, never had a problem at hood spots bc I show up with no attitude, no fear, and a pocket full of cash! just be cool and nice, leave early if the crowd gets crazy but I have never had an issue! only thing that ever happened to me, after many visits at hood spots, is a guy at foxxys shouldered me when I was walking and I got dirty looks from one guy bc I was tipping "his" girl on stage. No biggie didn't turn into anything bc I pay attention. make friends with the bouncers and bartenders and there should not be any issues! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
see, normally I wouldn't worry either and I stay away from girls already getting attention but reading the news these days in Houston. wouldn't be surprised if you were there at the wrong time or bumped into the wrong thug they might follow someone's ass out to the parking lot. robbery wouldn't slow a place down either. heck 2 out of the last 3 times been to chica locas there's been dudes out front causing a scene that obviously got tossed. always makes me wonder, then a few beers in forgotten. is that good or bad? ha
My post was half in jest (the clothes) but yep more worried about the vehicle. But I was serious about the time. If you Google shot or murdered at strip club it’s usually after about 11:30 pm... doesn’t happen often and most here unlikely to be involved but the flying bullets don’t discriminate. I’ve been to a hood place but usually leave by 11:15 partly for aforementioned reasons but also because I’m getting old!
Better chance of being killed at convenience store than strip club. Live your life.
It could happen, but I could also get struck by lightning. I can't live my life in fear. I would rather be smart, go out and have a good time, keep myself in check. I have been to Chicas Locas many times with no issues. But I hear you.