Skip Autumn

http://lincoln.backpage.com/FemaleEs...247-21/5505832

Phone: 970-325-3546

After reading a few good comments on The Other Board about her, I thought I should try her. 100 for half hour.

Uh, she doesn't really enjoy too much touching or sucking her nipples. Everything is covered, even if a handjob. She will rush you. She is a horrible experience.

I have no idea what those guys in Colorado have been smoking to give her any sort of praise, but it's wrong.

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.
Guess it was not the "Your Wildest Most Sexy Dreams To An Exciting, Memorable Experience! My Looks and Captivating Body Will Sure Make You Crave Me..... Wanting More and More"

you were looking for. But your ad says this.........
Wow. You have to wonder if ECCIE is getting overrun with fake positive reviews like you see on Amazon.com. Sorry you went thru this trouble.
Hey Phunster, I do want to be clear that the positive reviews were on another site, The Other Board, if I can put that in here. So no eccie brothers were leading me astray.

12Blue, you do have me thinking. I might need to contact some federal agency that handles truth In advertising. I might have a case! Where's Vince Powers when I need him? lol
I think that's only if you fall at a providers place and was due to her negligence of service. LOL I can see that ad.
Hey Phunster, I do want to be clear that the positive reviews were on another site, The Other Board, if I can put that in here. So no eccie brothers were leading me astray.

12Blue, you do have me thinking. I might need to contact some federal agency that handles truth In advertising. I might have a case! Where's Vince Powers when I need him? lol Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
Yeah, should have had my 2nd cup of coffee. Noticed that you did mention The Other Board. I do rely on the reviews here. The other sites not so much.

The only time I had a problem with ECCIE reviews was an experience with a traveler last Summer who didn't measure up to the glowing reviews from other cities.
...Everything is covered, even if a HJ Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
WTF ?? Well at least her ad says she's leaving soon.
This more accurately belongs in COED. If you wish to post an actual review please use the review template.