Writing Reviews Can Be A Laborious Project

I think I will start jotting down little things after meeting such as activities and nuances that may or may not be easily recalled. After the session of course. LOL This may help recall more easily as privacy and total thought process are hard to come by in my non hobbying hours.What are your thoughts on writing in bits and pieces? Any helpful hints?
I get the reviews up ASAP and when I look at the pictures it all replays itself LOL
I think I will start jotting down little things after meeting such as activities and nuances that may or may not be easily recalled. After the session of course. LOL This may help recall more easily as privacy and total thought process are hard to come by in my non hobbying hours.What are your thoughts on writing in bits and pieces? Any helpful hints? Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
I've only written three, so "take my advice ... I'm not using it!"

The ones I've written, I always wrote within 24 hours of the appointment. That helps you remember a few details, at least.

Having said that, I also think that a man who can write a review in great detail probably didn't enjoy the appointment as much as he should and could have. Better to just lose yourself in the experience, then write down your impressions soon after. After all, what are the reviews for? So your fellow clients can know: good time or not, she looks like her pictures or doesn't, and she does this, that, and the other thing. Or so it seems to me.
I have written several hundred. I thinck of reviews like a band aid, just get it done.
I concur, but when I do my research on whether to meet with a lady or not, I check reviews. Since I do my research using the reviews, I return the favor by writing them. Sometimes, ladies that were not on my radar come up after I read reviews by some whose judgement and previous inputs are without question.
After all this time in the hobby I only review now if they are very good or very bad. The ole bj cg k9 while enjoyable is far too commonplace now and to write about it is boring to me
Most are a bunch of horse hocky I ask a provider if she wanted me to write a review for her she told me no. She had seen some that guys had done they where just wishing they could do that they where writing.
I have to disagree with Lil Tex. I know that I can talk to the lady while she has twelve orgasms and me having two myself within the 30 minute session, and taking a shower before going back to work.
After all this time in the hobby I only review now if they are very good or very bad. The ole bj cg k9 while enjoyable is far too commonplace now and to write about it is boring to me Originally Posted by burkalini
Thanks for the input guys. I have to agree with you but while trying to build my street cred I feel obligated to myself. Are there any Ladies who would like to give some advice?
I've only written three, so "take my advice ... I'm not using it!"

The ones I've written, I always wrote within 24 hours of the appointment. That helps you remember a few details, at least.

Having said that, I also think that a man who can write a review in great detail probably didn't enjoy the appointment as much as he should and could have. Better to just lose yourself in the experience, then write down your impressions soon after. After all, what are the reviews for? So your fellow clients can know: good time or not, she looks like her pictures or doesn't, and she does this, that, and the other thing. Or so it seems to me. Originally Posted by James1588
Please, I write detailed reviews and 90% of the time I have wonderful if not fabulous times. I write for a living so I am trained (more or less) to remember, organize and recite the details in a logical, cogent manner. But for me it is important to write a review within 48 hours or I start to lose the details and the fervor. BTW, it takes me several hours and multiple drafts to write a review, and they still have errors because I can't proof read my own stuff. So it is laborious.
Thanks for the input guys. I have to agree with you but while trying to build my street cred I feel obligated to myself. Are there any Ladies who would like to give some advice? Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
if this is your number one goal on eccie, you're doing it wrong.
So that reviews have accurate information ( too many times wrong website link and email address is given) I ask my Lovers to contact me before writing a review to make less work for the mods in the future and to minimize all that blue.
wait...what?

reviews are supposed to be accurate?

i thought they were just fantasy fiction for entertainment only....
if this is your number one goal on eccie, you're doing it wrong. Originally Posted by john_deere
Nah just part of the recipie. But thanks.
I thought these reviews were fiction-- a fantasy in one's own mind. I never realized they had value outside of offering some erotic entertainment

I only write reviews on girls who are on ECCIE or request a review. I've been playing with lots of UTRs and SBs of late, so my reviews have been less over time.