pick only one...

eccie vs p411

why?

I realize a lot of us have both, but if you could only have one, which one?
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
P411. More consequences if you behave badly. Reputation means more, since you can't super easily create a new account. No drama posts/reviews.
Hard choice.

I do appreciate the accountability you find on P411.

However, I like eccie because I get more of an idea of a persons "Online Persona", I get to know a bit more about the ladies I may need to contact for references and I can find out more about any particular place I visit.
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Almost the same question as "pick only one: food or sleep". They really do different things. But if I was forced to take only one it would be P411 I think. It would limit my selections, but keep the better safety tool. I would miss the virtual conversations, and I agree Eccie provides more idea of a lady's persona.

In reality I am greedy and want both.
For contacting and communication, I prefer P411, if they lists their menu, other wise going in the dark.
I like Eccie due to seeing what she does with others to get an idea if it is what I like.

If I were to choose one it would have to be eccie due to more information on providers.
However, I am thinking of dropping both due to FBI and LE work now. Just saw where several P411 providers were arrested in Denver.
Nothing is safe for sure.
P-411 has a better menu listing that ECCIE would do good to copy. I of course link back to ECCIE from P-411 for reviews.
Go where you can find the taint photos,
It would be tough choice, both serve me well. Glad we do not have to choose only one. If a provider is on both I have much more confidence in contacting.
Both. One can design their hobby practices such that both work together.
Simple for some, more difficult for others.
As much as I hate to say it, P411 b/c it has more reach on a national basis and the girls have the ability to post services offered vs relying on a review to guess what maybe in store. It is a tough call. If ECCIE showcases listed activities available like P411, I'd probably change my decision.