I apologize

Please forgive me if this has been answered before but this is the first time it has occurred. How do I add picture to a review? When I post to a thread there is a selection at the bottom to add a picture. When I post a review it wasn't there.
here's a simple way, assuming the image is hosted....

open a thread and do a reply.

use the image tag generator and paste in your photo url.

copy the entire line, including tags, then paste into the text of the review section you want it included in.

saves having to learn image tags.
That is pretty much what I did. I posted a reply to the review and posted it that way. The picture is from my desk top so no URL to go to. I figure it would be to damn difficult to set up the review the same as a post.
get you a free hosting account someplace.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-24-2014, 09:34 PM
The following thread in the Technical Questions forum may be of interest to you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251071

It appears that you are referring to adding pictures as attachments to a post. That is fine, except if you want the pictures to be within the ROS section of the review. Pictures uploaded as attachments will always be positioned at the end of the post. For reviews that means they cannot be placed within the ROS section of the review. The only way to place pictures in the ROS section is to include them in the post as described by the thread referenced in the link I provided.
Thanks Mokoa I guess I will just put it in a second post. To damn much just to add a picture that I have on my desk top. Ya all can close this if ya want.