Review: Billie Ann: Warning!!!Extreme Cuteness Alert!!

Date: 11-19-2014
Provider: Billie Ann
Phone: 662-471-0364
Email Address: Skykelsy1@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://northmiss.backpage.com/Female...e-best/5660122
City: Tupelo
State: Mississippi
Address: Motel off of East Main
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY,LFK,FIV,BBBJ/HJ,CG,Mish with Pile Driving, K-9, lots of convo.
Session Length: hhr
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Short, just above shoulders.Red
Smoking Status: Smoker but not during session
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4" weighs about 130 lbs.Nice perky B cup boobs, a couple of non distracting tats as well as a couple of piercings including a tongue piercing.
And, as the title says, this girl is extremley cute with a personality that is just adorable!!
Recommendation: Absolutely yes!!
Riverstud:

You need to talk to this cutie about joining ECCIE. I think there are a number of members up your way who'd love to meet up with her.

JaG
Already making that happen! Billie also wants to visit the coast and give you guys a treat as well!
  • Rotax
  • 11-21-2014, 09:02 AM
I travel up that way every couple of weeks. Would be nice if she was on board with Eccie
I travel up that way every couple of weeks. Would be nice if she was on board with Eccie Originally Posted by Rotax
I just got off the phone with her and she is signing up now.She should be making an introduction post in a little while,then we will work on getting her verified.
  • dhb27
  • 11-21-2014, 06:47 PM
I just got off the phone with her and she is signing up now.She should be making an introduction post in a little while,then we will work on getting her verified. Originally Posted by Riverstud
I'll help in any way I can. She's cute.
Had thought about calling her. Guess I'll have to try and meet her soon.
Already making that happen! Billie also wants to visit the coast and give you guys a treat as well! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Yahoo - send her down here!

JaG
Had thought about calling her. Guess I'll have to try and meet her soon. Originally Posted by chris82
You won't regret it!Her cuteness is hard to resist, so much so that I have seen her 3 times now in less than a week!
Nice review, thanks!
  • oherc
  • 11-24-2014, 05:13 PM
keep her rates the same@@@@!!!
keep her rates the same@@@@!!! Originally Posted by oherc
With the service she is starting to deliver I don't know if that will happen or not, but I have told her she needs to remain competitive and don't become labeled as having GPS!
Finally got this little hottie on the board guys!She has made an introduction in the Welcome section so go say hi and welcome her aboard!!