Review: Poking PocahontasSprings

Date: 12/10/14
Provider: PocahontasSprings
Phone: 337-427-1242
Email Address: pocahontassprings@yahoo.com
URL / Website: pocahontassprings.com, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=178485
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel on the Beach
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Kiss and hug and conversation, DFK, breast worship, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, DATO, K9, conversation
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$.5
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Oh my, those eyes! She has the sexiest green eyes. In many ways, she's just tiny, with large A cup breasts and very nice responsive nipples. A Native American/Spanish mix, she's cute, cute, cute. Then there's her ass - nice and grabable. Nicely trimmed kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
I've been wanting to see her for awhile!!! Good review
Amazingly expressive eyes in the showcase pics. From your review, this one goes on my "to do" list if she comes back over our way. Thanks for sharing.
Been on my list for a while and I am always out of town when she visits Tupelo!
Great review, I'm like the guys above, I keep missing her... really need to change that.
  • Alera
  • 12-16-2014, 06:37 PM
Looks like fun! Great review
You fucked up, JaG. The correct title for this review, if you were at all thinking, should have involved the "word" Pokahotass.

If I ever have money again (not fucking likely) and can afford it (also not fucking likely), I'll have to see her on one of her visits farther north.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG:

It's great to hear from you. I'm glad you're still out there watching what goes on down here in Mississippi. My use of "poking" goes back to reading "Lonesome Dove" by Larry McMurtry - lots of poking going on there...heeheehee.

JaG
  • Alera
  • 12-19-2014, 01:30 AM
*Comments removed by staff - providers are prohibited from posting in review threads*