Fayetteville robbery on news

Those people are not providers they are scams. They make women like us have a horrid name. Shame on them.
Eh maybe not. That was posted today so unless they got out on bail, probably not one in the same.
Probably would’ve gotten away with it, if they didn’t steal the dudes phone. Should charge him with soliciting. Double whammy ass kicked and a soliciting charge. Actually surprised that the police took interest in helping him and just didn’t tell him lesson learned.
Probably would’ve gotten away with it, if they didn’t steal the dudes phone. Should charge him with soliciting. Double whammy ass kicked and a soliciting charge. Actually surprised that the police took interest in helping him and just didn’t tell him lesson learned. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
I think that's a horrible idea, don't you think? Are you in the hobby?
One in the middle? Yes/No? http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...y/078151168523 Originally Posted by m.x.oz
Buddy of mine knows both of those chicks - he said Staff Edit - Biomed1
Probably would’ve gotten away with it, if they didn’t steal the dudes phone. Should charge him with soliciting. Double whammy ass kicked and a soliciting charge. Actually surprised that the police took interest in helping him and just didn’t tell him lesson learned. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
Cops aren't going to charge a victim of a serious crime like assault or robbery (felonies) with a minor crime like solicitation (misdemeanor unless there are aggravating circumstances like soliciting a minor) the victim may have committed incidental to the serious crime the victim suffered. If they did that, victims of serious crimes in that situation won't report those serious crimes, and cops are much more interested in catching felons than misdemeanants. (Similar situation: streetwalkers who are raped; the cops aren't going to bust the streetwalker for prostitution even if the streetwalker was raped after having agreeing to provide sex for money to the rapist before the situation got out of hand. It isn't wise for law enforcement to discourage victims of serious crimes from cooperating with them.)

Cheers,

bcg
  • BK
  • 03-09-2019, 07:07 PM
well those girls must not be on this site cuz last time I posted on something like this I got a sweet 6 month ban for it. Or maybe it was just personal with me.
He was thinking with the wrong head it sounds like !