Are the AMP's REALLY closed?

Just wondering if all of the AMP's are REALLY closed. Has anyone actually walked up and tried the door to see if it's locked? I think some are still advertising. I kind of find it hard to believe that some of these workers aren't required to work. I doubt they are self quarantining inside (I assume they don't live in an apartment elsewhere) and I doubt they returned to NYC. Did they get sent to Oklahoma or someplace where the outbreak isn't as bad as New York? These women are working to make money (mostly for someone else) and it just seems unlikely that they are all home watching Netflix. I assume they are also easily replaceable even if they do get the virus.

Not saying that I would go......just wondering.

Not saying that I would go......just wondering. Originally Posted by George88
We just say asking for a friend around here.....
no comment, smh
no comment, smh Originally Posted by Missburger

Across the whole board or just this thread?
no comment would probably be a better way to go but let me just say I have gotten to know a lot of these lady's over the years and all of them were independent contractors and were just trying to make a living. In many cases they are taking in 6 figures a year supporting there families are and abroad. They come and go as they please right now many have gone to be with friends and family or just laying low at there place of business until this virus stops spreading so fast. Trying to do the right thing. I wish them well and hope they return soon.......