The economy

Who thinks we might see some new talent due the stopping of the economy? When would you think we will start seeing the influx of talent?
I'm holding hope for better pricing.
I'm holding hope for better pricing. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
It’s there just say what you will pay
Hooker will say yes or no
Its already starting to happen. I saw a few girls come outta long time hiding that i havnt seen since over a year ago. Also as far as pricing..... Been gettin girls down to 60 who normally wouldnt go that low for full service.
I'll try haggling and see how it goes.
Its already starting to happen. I saw a few girls come outta long time hiding that i havnt seen since over a year ago. Also as far as pricing..... Been gettin girls down to 60 who normally wouldnt go that low for full service. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
That’s cip no upsell correct ?
What I have noticed is that the supply of whores has reduced, which is to say that some of them are either temporarily shutting it down or pretending to temporarily shut it down.

What makes the most sense is that the longer this goes on the more insecure and desperate the whores will become.

Determining the sweet spot is terms of when to correctly assess the market so that you may get the best price is unique to each market and is an art form regardless of which market you're in.

I wouldn't personally sweat pricing, or at the very least consider factors other than pricing alongside price. Just go for what your instincts tell you are the highest value rentals.
That’s cip no upsell correct ? Originally Posted by Missburger
Cip for some. Others accept 60 but no cip
If you are following the ladies on Twitter, they are openly asking for donations to support them while they won't see you. One provider is offering a future discount of you help out the ladies.

As for new talent in the area, wait for hurricane season, especially if a big one is moving up the Atlantic coast. Upstate has always seen an uptick in out of town ladies from NYC / Tri-state area when a big storm is about to hit the coast.
If you are following the ladies on Twitter, they are openly asking for donations to support them while they won't see you. One provider is offering a future discount of you help out the ladies.

As for new talent in the area, wait for hurricane season, especially if a big one is moving up the Atlantic coast. Upstate has always seen an uptick in out of town ladies from NYC / Tri-state area when a big storm is about to hit the coast. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
yeah i see the donations hell with that

future my ass

go file oh wait they cant lol

learn to save money hos