Stoopid never takes a day off in the guvs office

So the guv thincks four people in an enclosed car is safer than 4 golfers spread out over 400 yards on a golf hole....

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...ys-no/2370688/

Sounds about right.... reminds me of the Plastic, Paper or Reusable conundrum.....
Obviously you are easily befuddled......LOL
I guess golf could be considered a form of exercise if you're an otherwise inactive overweight senior citizen.
I guess golf could be considered a form of exercise if you're an otherwise inactive overweight senior citizen. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hard to tell....but would fit right in the GOBC, if he got an 'invite'!!!

Good one Z.

I actually think Trump is about the same size as George Washington at least if you believe the reports.

I disagree, myself. I think Trump is fatter than GW if we are to believe what we hear about George.

The main stream depiction of GW is starkly different from primary source reporting however.

Thank god for technology, we know exactly how porky our presidents are these days.

How would William Howard Taft cope?
A lot of presidents get very fucked up after serving in the White House, even those who serve less than 8 years. Ever look at pictures of Woodrow Wilson being wheelchaired out of the White House, it's very sad.

Grant got destroyed.

Trump looks like he's barely aged a minute, the fucking guy is a marvel.

Even the haters have to acknowledge that this is remarkable.
A lot of presidents get very fucked up after serving in the White House, even those who serve less than 8 years. Ever look at pictures of Woodrow Wilson being wheelchaired out of the White House, it's very sad.

Grant got destroyed.

Trump looks like he's barely aged a minute, the fucking guy is a marvel.

Even the haters have to acknowledge that this is remarkable. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Wilson's hard working did him in.
Grant was a drunkard who didn't realize how corrupt his staff was.
trump is a BS Artist and TV guy with the best makeup artists money can buy.
So the guv thincks four people in an enclosed car is safer than 4 golfers spread out over 400 yards on a golf hole....

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...ys-no/2370688/

Sounds about right.... reminds me of the Plastic, Paper or Reusable conundrum..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
if its you and your 3 gay old boys club members, i believe you guys will not fit on a par 5 500 yard hole
so i have to side with cuomo on this one,

non essential it is for golfers due to maximum occupancy rules

ha ha
be careful big brother is watching to see who tries and plays
Grant was a drunkard who didn't realize how corrupt his staff was. Originally Posted by Zollner
Bellknap's anaconda!!!

Z I'm surprised you didn't point out US Grant's issues which originated with his brother.

This was my gift to you, a set-up to go straight after The Donald's family.

Z2020.
if its you and your 3 gay old boys club members, i believe you guys will not fit on a par 5 500 yard hole Originally Posted by Missburger
This should go on the Gay Men's Club favorite phrases thread.

Very good I am def lol.
Bellknap's anaconda!!!

Z I'm surprised you didn't point out US Grant's issues which originated with his brother.

This was my gift to you, a set-up to go straight after The Donald's family.

Z2020. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
to no suprise the donald is a lie and cheater when he plays golf too.

when he was going bankrupt at atlantic city he had a huge bet on a hole the man was caught throwing his ball to the green instead of hitting it, but of course, he is no athlete and he threw the ball backwards lol
Wow. You guys really treat each other like shit in here. Brutal!
This should go on the Gay Men's Club favorite phrases thread.

Very good I am def lol. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
very important we have some humor,

due to board rules we cannot post the so many details a few hookers have sent to me about some of the members and all this paulie in his glass house throwing stones,

about such videos and things, because apparently, wait for it

wait for it

some members be doing the invasion of privacy thing and were caught imagine that.

i knew i should of been a lawyer, how easy it is to be a divorce lawyer with all t hese cucks posting about thier affairs and money paid on a hooker site, imagine that.

but remember the golf courses are non essential, and paulie likes to follow rules so he says.

no sneaking on paulie, big brother is watching
Wow. You guys really treat each other like shit in here. Brutal! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
It's become substantially more civil since the GOBC finally raised the white flag.
Wow. You guys really treat each other like shit in here. Brutal! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
nah man all good,