HEY HOTARDS

I was just given word from a friend and family member that works in the hospital that there has been a huge outbreak of aids in the United States especially the area of Florida and Alabama California and huger cities. Yet we all know how it spreads like wildfire.

Can catch it in 3 seconds
Yes oral don’t kid yourself

HIV is transmitted through contact with certain body fluids, such as semen, vaginal or anal fluids, breast milk, and blood. Contact with these body fluids can occur during unprotected sex or when sharing needles or other items with body fluids on them. Mothers can pass the HIV virus to their babies during pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding.

To the Hotards that actually do this while pregno (yeah I know sick, at least care about another life) YES YOU CAN GIVE IT TO YOUR BABY.

Please be safe friends. I’m officially retiring- my life is too important to me.
Be blessed.
Hmmmm. I guess everyone out there having sex outside of prostitution better double check their prophylactics, you might have a broken condom!!!

From a more realistic voice of reason : HIV is not likely to be spread by oral contact because the saliva in the mouth is not hospitable to the virus. Note that I said unlikely, not impossible. Additionally, the medical treatments available today render HIV all but useless, though some of these medications are very expensive and you may have trouble getting health insurance to pay for them.

I don't believe the validity of this post, I think Kymber just has another agenda. My 2 cents
We encourage our members to do their own research on any given topic:

https://www.floridahealth.gov/diseas...ids/index.html
  • Smerc
  • 04-25-2022, 08:25 PM
Don't get all westboro on us.
Please be safe friends. I’m officially retiring- my life is too important to me.
Be blessed. Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
Take care Bae!
We encourage our members to do their own research on any given topic:

https://www.floridahealth.gov/diseas...ids/index.html Originally Posted by dj8rocks

Oh I don't doubt that she's retired or retiring. But did she retire now due to the risk of HIV? Syphilis is more likely to be spread by sexual contact, and if left untreated will result in brain, paralysis, and death in late stages. Magic Johnson acquired HIV in 1991 and he's still alive. Somehow the assertion that you are leaving solely due to the risk of HIV, which has been around since the '80s, just doesn't add up in my mind. Maybe I'm wrong.
It always cracks me up when hookers are suddenly disgusted by their work & judgmental of other hookers upon their exit & feel the need to post about it.

Better luck on your next endeavor!
A huge number of cases of AIDS is due to the COVID injection.

The multiple injections just trash your immune system, more with each jab.

So much so that now they have identified VAIOS - Vaccine Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome.
After over 300+ reviews and 10 years she decides aids is a concern!? I am disappointed she is no longer around and she is so naive, geez
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2UM1C7 Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Keep your COVID vaccinations card handy and find something you’re allergic to that you weren’t before. That way when the ad appears on TV for the class action lawsuit you can call and become part of some unethical lawyer’s payday while you collect a group settlement check for $38.23.

Staff Edit - Biomed1

It’s real! I read it at the urban dictionary:
“vaids
When u get aids in your vagina.
Don't hit that man - she's got vaids!
by schwill dogs November 14, 2007”
You should really be worried about monkeypox that certain types of hookers carry.
You should really be worried about monkeypox that certain types of hookers carry. Originally Posted by Goat Boy
Can you specify the "types" ?
Ones that fuck him obviously. :-)