Question for guys about condoms

… apparently there is a new trend in the hobby and dating world like called “steal thing.”
This is where the guy slips the condom off during sex. I was talking about this with some of my girlfriends and recent experiences.

Guys, can you really NOT Feel if the condom has come off? Or do you think this is always done on purpose? I’m not talking about it breaking: I’ve had girls tell me that they had to dig deep.
I’ve had lots of sex in my personal life and I’ve never had a condom just slip off accidentally.

I call bullshit!
I've never had one fall off during intercourse either.

I'm also not big, lol
So maybe if the base of the condom keeps getting rubbed back and forth on a larger dude, the motion will slowly curl it off? I don't know.
I think its one word "stealthing" and agreed it is a violation of trust

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=Stealthing
once upon a time this lady had a bad habit of lube dick before he or she put on the condom. Condom time almost every time.
I've had one slip off with a provider before, and I was pretty nervous for the next few weeks. I can honestly say that I didn't realize it at the time, and neither did she.
It's a shit move a lot of guys pull.
I don't like using a condom.

Yet, in this day and age, I would never want to have sex without one.

Monkey Pox is only the latest reason. Every other STD is still a risk factor in the Hobby.

And another reason: I would not want to father a child in the Hobby. the high possibility of an abortion is not something I would be voluntarily part of.

Additionally, I would not want to introduce a child into the world without the full support of two committed parents.

This may sound somewhat high minded considering the main interest of this forum and board, but there it is.
Happens a lot from what I hear.
… apparently there is a new trend in the hobby and dating world like called “steal thing.”
This is where the guy slips the condom off during sex. I was talking about this with some of my girlfriends and recent experiences.

Guys, can you really NOT Feel if the condom has come off? Or do you think this is always done on purpose? I’m not talking about it breaking: I’ve had girls tell me that they had to dig deep.
I’ve had lots of sex in my personal life and I’ve never had a condom just slip off accidentally.

I call bullshit! Originally Posted by DallasBella
You are right, and then you are also wrong; because, it may depend on the condom. A long time ago, my first wife (now long deceased) had problems taking the pill and we wanted it to feel natural. We were using a brand of condom known as 4X: it was made from sheep intestine, and it really did feel natural. It was expensive, but we both loved it. One night we were relaxing in the afterglow when I reached down to take the condom off: it wasn't there. It was still in her. When she was not within hearing; we both would refer to our daughter as 4X.

Loosing that condom was the greatest thing in my life.

Maybe guys are losing their hardon with condom on due to low testosterone or something, it’s slides down on their futile flaccid half chub penis and slides off cause they can’t keep it up.

Just a thought.
I don't like using a condom.

Yet, in this day and age, I would never want to have sex without one.

Monkey Pox is only the latest reason. Every other STD is still a risk factor in the Hobby.

And another reason: I would not want to father a child in the Hobby. the high possibility of an abortion is not something I would be voluntarily part of.

Additionally, I would not want to introduce a child into the world without the full support of two committed parents.

This may sound somewhat high minded considering the main interest of this forum and board, but there it is. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Lol I spit my drink out reading monkey pox. (I don’t know if you are being serious or if it is a serious issue. I’ve only heard jokes)

A genuine thank you for that laugh :-)
You are right, and then you are also wrong; because, it may depend on the condom. A long time ago, my first wife (now long deceased) had problems taking the pill and we wanted it to feel natural. We were using a brand of condom known as 4X: it was made from sheep intestine, and it really did feel natural. It was expensive, but we both loved it. One night we were relaxing in the afterglow when I reached down to take the condom off: it wasn't there. It was still in her. When she was not within hearing; we both would refer to our daughter as 4X.

Loosing that condom was the greatest thing in my life.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I love that story ! :-)
  • BLM69
  • 10-16-2022, 12:03 AM
Mine is invisible, it really looks like if I don't wear one
  • Brot
  • 10-16-2022, 07:32 AM
Is there a term for when a woman tries to remove it on the sly or in the heat and take a load. I have had this happen more than once.
I think its one word "stealthing" and agreed it is a violation of trust

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=Stealthing Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Is there a term for when a woman tries to remove it on the sly or in the heat and take a load. I have had this happen more than once. Originally Posted by Brot
same as the 1st quote