Truly Bisexual ladies

Okay so maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it's the freakin' HOT-azz pics some of these ladies have here , maybe it's just ME???!!

I've got so many provider crushes - it's just not fair!!! I flirt, send Pm's, give compliments to the ladies - I've even offered "off the clock" time (on my part) to some regular clients of mine if they would surprise me & have one of my 'crushes' there, to play with us !!! Maybe they don't take me serious...

....what's a girl gotta do to make some of these fantasies cum true??

Hell, I've got $money, i can bring a nice wrapped present or toy () ladies!
I get this "urge" a few times a year. I am truly Bi and would love to hear from some other TRULY BI- ladies here!! (no attention seeking fakers please)

Ladies - Does this scare you, intimidate date you, creep you out?
Guys - Now I know how you feel when the ladies dont even respond back to you...

Don't get me wrong, I prefer the "D_ _ _"...but every now & then I really just NEED to lick some hot kitty & play with some nice titties dammit!! (and not my own, lol)

Autumn, IvyChick, UTR Jessica, my 5 year fantasy woman Milan....

Dear Santa, please see above list (+ a few unnamed others) and "hook a girl up"!!!!

XOXO,
Italiana Princess
Amen, Sista. I can't tell you how many inquiries I've sent out and get zero response. NONE. At least tell me to go to Hell or something! I bathe regularly and have no odor issues that I am aware of.

I've given up and I'll just let my hobby BF do the choosing.
Dannie - I would say that I wish I had a hobby boyfriend, but unfortunately I don't think that anyone could tame me...
Awww girl! I would take you anytime!!! I have a crush on you too!!!! You are a SEXY woman and I cant wait to get in between your legs and kiss your lips! (both sets)
Well.....the hobby BF wants to watch us get it on! Imagine that!

I'm game if you are!!
Mmmmm I have a wishlist myself....Reese Foster and Tara Evans look really hot and seem to be really sweet and playful.....meow. Ahhhh the fantasies I have....
Well.....the hobby BF wants to watch us get it on! Imagine that!

I'm game if you are!! Originally Posted by Dannie
Im jealous!!!!
I hope the hobby BF has a camera and this ends up on the provider video thread
- SES
Im jealous!!!! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Don't be! Hobby BF would like to see me get it on with you, too. ( Just peeped at your showcase and I see why!!! ) Hell, why don't both of you come on down to the Sugar MILF passion palace and we'll

It would be an extreme boobfest
Hmm. To be the Princess hobby boyfriend. I guess some guys do have all the luck. One can only dream.
Don't be! Hobby BF would like to see me get it on with you, too. Hell, why don't both of you come on down to the Sugar MILF passion palace and we'll

It would be an extreme boobfest Originally Posted by Dannie
OK .. now I'm jealous! Especially with the Italian Princess boobs as part of the mix ... sigh
Wow..this thread is almost as good as watching a pair of hotties making out.........no..not really!
Ok Italiana Princess, Dannie, Ivychick and Stilettokitty let me be the first to offer my services to you lovely ladies, Lets two three are all four of you get together and I will get us a room at a nice hotel I will buy us all lunch and a couple of bottles of wine then we could retire to the bed and let the fun begin.

I will be the fluffier for all of you and will join in when you wanted me to.
This is similar to what I was thinking about yesterday. Heck I would love to just watch the show.

Pm me if this is something you all are serious about.

What a show it would be.
Me and my girlfriend are down for some doubles action and she's way hot! You may have known her by the former tag line of the "Oralogist" on ECCIE. We'll be in contact soon for our upcoming evening tryst at the ninja kittehs dojo. Review to follow.
Dang. I need a cigarette just thinking about all ya'll are gonna do. And I don't even smoke.