Sloppy 2nds or 3rds!!

Just curious what most would do. I had an opportunity to visit with a lady this weekend, mid-afternoonish after texting back and forth for several weeks. I arrive at her incall and as we get comfortable for BCD, I notice wet spots on the sheets! WTF!! Looking around I see other clear signs of obvious activity and my question is would most guys bolt and cut your losses or stay? I stayed but found it was disturbing and a total buzzkill! One would think the sheets should have been redone and the incall tidied up just as courtesy. I will not be revisiting! I am new to the "hobby" and was curious whether this is common practice. Do most y'all reschedule if you feel you are not the leadoff batter? This is one time i suppose one would not like to be the clean-up hitter!
  • hd
  • 02-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I certainly like being the first of the day, but later in the day or evening, I know I'm probably not the first one, so as long as she has showered and is clean, doesn't bother me, but a messy room and/or wet spots, I might say no thanks and leave. It's best to evaluate the room and her before laying down the $.
That's gross. No, it's not common. And you should have left.
Yes, that IS gross! VERY gross! I not only change my linens between clients, I disinfect the table as well and THAT is even the therapeutic clients! Ewwww...I would leave too!
That's disgusting. Bodily fluids that were not yours...omg ewww!
Yucky, Yucky, Yucky!
Newb, you should have just walked. And should post it in the review, so that all hobbyists can be aware. That is not only gross but also is unsafe from a health standpoint.
Thanks y'all for all the input. This lady is well reviewed here and has her share of supporters. I plan to chalk this up to experience and a bad day for said provider and move on. Thanks again for all those that have replied, it has been very helpful.
That's disgusting. Bodily fluids that were not yours...omg ewww! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
+1

No way I would've stayed, but I'm not the one paying. I can't believe she even let that occur.
Do most ladies change out the linens/towels after each appointment? I had also visited a provider years ago was touring and made sure all activities were carried out on top of the blanket as her reason was she also was staying there personally after business hrs, never called her again as well.
Thanks y'all for all the input. This lady is well reviewed here and has her share of supporters. I plan to chalk this up to experience and a bad day for said provider and move on. Thanks again for all those that have replied, it has been very helpful. Originally Posted by Newb2010
don't tell anyone so they can have the same experience, sounds like a great idea.

what are her supporters going to do? fill your pm box with hate mail or call you a liar in the review?

write an honest review, you don't have to be rude about it, we can choose whether to believe it or not.
+1 to monkmonk's comments.

As long as you state the facts (i.e., don't get into name calling, making snide comments, etc.), you should be fine.

The provider might have her WK's, but they will likely stand out when they start flaming you.

Just my two cents.
Yeah that is WAY uncool.

Personally at my incall we have about 20 towels and at least 100 wash cloths! and ample sheets/throws to make it through at least a few days of us hobbying and doing laundry. NEVER EVER EVER do I want a visitor to feel that they are getting a "second hand" towel, washcloth, etc. Shoot, I won't even re-use the same washcloth twice in the same session! You make a new mess, you get a fresh wash cloth!

As far as wet spots!!! Get out! Ewwww, gross! That isn't even an option!

I feel sorry that you had to endure that. I hear horror stories from clients sometimes about, "she handed me a damp towel..." but I don't think I have ever heard about wet spots. Please don't let your less than stellar experience deter you from hobbying. We are a fun crowd, I promise!
I always change and wash all sheets, blankets, pillow cases, clean any and everything else and empty the trash after a session. I cant even imagine not having a clean place to enjoy.

Wet spots...just disgusting!!!
WOW & I'm glad to hear this kind of responses as I had hoped from the ladies here! I know part my experiences have been 'get what you pay for' BP & CL 'girls' or women NOT ladies. I have been kinda nervous about posting a review also. I have had some ok, some nice and some left me thinking "I paid for that!" My first and so far worst, took a call during and had the nerve to look up at me while still inside of her, Mish, and said 'Are you done yet?' I thought even with a cover it was pretty easy to tell when a guy finished. Ahh but that is only a small part of why I am here.