It sucks when

You reach out to someone you have seen before multiple times and get no response, after a few days.

Great hotel room
Free evening (relatively)
No response

Just venting
If she's a popular choice you just gotta hope she's not busy when you call. I've been trying to see a lady for two months now. I can't just drop everything to go have fun. Most of the time it's only 1 maybe 2 days a whole month for me to play.
Big Daddy Moose - Hmmm, maybe it depends - how much notice you give her? That does suck, alot of ppl have been getting the flu lately, maybe she's sick?? I dk.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Big Daddy Moose - Hmmm, maybe it depends - how much notice you give her? That does suck, alot of ppl have been getting the flu lately, maybe she's sick?? I dk.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

IP, your right. I have had an attitude adjustment.

I just hope she is okay. She usually responds within 1/2 a day. This is someone I know beyond just an hour at a time.
BDM,

Vent away. It happens. That's what we are here for.

Excellus
It may be time to let your eye wander. Lots of ladies to choose from here.
Aliens may have abducted her or she could be in jail.
You could just call her a bitch and move on. But a) it probably isn't true; at least, not all the time, b) it wouldn't really solve anything long-term, and c) you'd still want to see her. Didn't help much, did I?
It may be time to let your eye wander. Lots of ladies to choose from here. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Here's the key. If you know her well, then simple courtesy should be observed. Which is to say, she could have at least responded with her regrets. I suppose it's possible that something dire prevented it, but come on, not likely.
She could be sick, have family emergency, or even on vacation! Hang in there... If you are a regular, I doubt she would just ignore you.