Hotels/Private Rooms for affair rendevous

Hey all...

Hope this is not too far off the beaten path, but I figured I could count on the experienced and open-minded folks around here to offer some valid input. Besides, a lot of hobbyists and providers are probably reasonably up to speed about Dallas area hotels and private 'getaways." I am in the North Dallas/Denton area, so reasonably close to that area (but not too close, always play just outside the neighborhood) would be best, but outstanding options all over the metroplex and even a little farther out would be considered.

Just started hanging with a new "friend" on the sly and am trying to come up with some interesting spots for us to play--the back of the SUV was only good once and only because she stripped down and suggested it. The usual clean but low-cost hotels are all good in a pinch, but trying to be a little more creative. Although, if only going to spend a few hours, it is a waste to spend on a ritzy joint (her words).

There used to be a hot tub/spa place in Dallas, but not sure anymore. Someplace like that where we are left to our devices in a private room with amenities (hot tub definite amenity, so would his/her sensual massage with room/area to play after the massage would be cool). Hotels with hot tubs in the room or high rise with open balcony sounds good too.

Not very up to speed on the ABS scene around here, maybe there are some options there, but for a while would want private accommodations not open theater free-for-all--although she would probably not flinch a bit at the suggestion. So maybe in due time!?!?!

My new cutie is pretty open-minded and low maintenance, but those are exactly the friends that make me want to step it up for. So open-minded in fact, that she has made overtones about finding a bi-sexual pro to share time with. So if any of you ladies would be game for that scene, certainly chime in. Also, any massage gals that can arrange a second set of hands for a couples massage and then allow friend and I to "borrow" a guest room for a bit after, even better.

Mainly, though, I am just hoping to find a few good suggestions for an afternoon or evening rendezvous that will not be the same ol, same ol hotel room.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions...

LHL
the executive spa [near I-35E and Walnut Hill] burned down sometime ago. have read that they are rebuilding but dont know when it might re-open.

there have been threads about hotels w/ a jacuzzi or hot tub, you might search for those terms.

to save some funds, check out orbitz and hotwire.com and hotels.com for prices, then bid just under that amount on priceline.com to get a space.

not sure i know what you mean by "ABS scene", but if you're talking about Swingers clubs or Lifestyle clubs, then 13th Floor is an on-premises place near I-35E and Royal Ln. about $50-75 entrance fee for a couple. they have private spaces [no voyeurs as you enjoy yourselves] and public spaces [voyeurs and possible partners; one space has partitions between beds, the other is wall-to-wall beds].

have fun, wherever you go!!!
Thanks PM...that is what I seemed to remember about the Spa Club...Executive was the name I was missing and confirmed the fire after your post.

ABS=Adult Bookstore/Video/Toys/Etc. Some of those used to have private viewing rooms that would be an occasional option. Although, without knowing the best/cleanest, it would be a bit strange to walk up to the counter and say "we need to fuck, do you have private rooms and are they clean?" HAHAHA...

Hotels with hot tubs are rare, found some of those threads.

Thanks for your input...

LHL
Some searches on the interweb have identified the Belmont south of downtown Dallas and NYLO (Irving and Plano) as being "lifestyle friendly"--supposedly the bar at the NYLO is quite a scene on weekends, hit or miss during the week, as they cater to a business crowd and you know those business crowds can be heavy on the "what happens on the road, stays on the road" attitude.

Of course, I am not needing to find a pickup, so the only benefit would be a bit of a sexually charged atmosphere before retiring to the room. Maybe, in time, finding some play friends, but right now we have enough exploring to do in our limited time together that we just need a room, not a bar. If the time comes to expand our play to include others, I am familiar enough with the local lifestyle clubs to work that out--but I digress...

So, anyone familiar with the Belmont and NYLO to expand with pros and cons...

Thanks...

LHL
  • hd
  • 02-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Does your friend have a friend?

I'm asking for a friend of mine!

I know you could probably use VIP in some of the strip clubs if you don't mind an audience and cost to get in? But these aren't the cleanest places either.
you can get a DART day pass for $4.
you can get a DART day pass for $4. Originally Posted by flexywun