Services for ladies- who can they call?

Most women have no problem finding someone to help them fulfill their erotic needs, which is why I guess we don't see a lot of conspicuous advertising for services geared to women.

Still, there must be some niche for women who want a bodyrub with relief- manual, toys, oral, penetration- whatever- from a guy (or gal) that's attractive and not looking for a tryst or a relationship. IMO one of the beauties of the hobby is the (hopefully) clear understanding that the intimate nature of things doesn't go beyond the appointments and this is a good understanding when the client is married or in a relationship.

The reason I ask is that there are a few women in my life with whom I share a good friendship (some are even RMTs that I visit) and in conversation some have mentioned an interest in being able to get such services. I'd love to be able to point these ladies in the right direction, maybe even treat them to a session.

Obviously, knee jerk for me and most other guys is- "they can pay me"- but these ladies were interested in someone who really does this, not an ad-libber. Dear fellow hobbyists, don't PM me offering to bang my friends- I can take care of that myself.

So, ladies, who do you call? Feel free to PM me if your contacts don't want to be listed openly. I'll forward the info to my friends and if they're interested, they'll call.
I look on backpage like the men. Just for a rub without the tug.
I'm not a licensed massage therapist but, if you want a B2B rub I'll be glad to rub my belly all over you.
Giggling...Thanks.

Im looking for a stripper for my bday party...Just saying.
Tell them to give Neotek a call, that boy's got a lot of energy.