Moved from Reviews -Nunes Memo Already Declared Garbage! Lock Him Up!

It’s now known that Nunes fabricated this memo of fantasy to try to slow down and discredit the mueller investigation, this is classic obstruction of justice! Soon it will be exposed that the White House was involved in this obstruction! How stupid can the republicans and trump be? Mueller may be a great investigator but the crimes of trump and his administration are so blatant it would only take the keystone cops to convict!
What a great Provider Review.
Hey faggot, take your political bullshit elsewhere.
  • Doge
  • 02-01-2018, 08:13 AM
You know this site is for the Republicans who fuck Democrats don’t you?
Lol!!!
What in the fuck forum do you think you're on right now
  • Dlh
  • 02-01-2018, 10:24 AM
And i thought i didnt know how to write reviews
“College Professor”
Those wh
You know this site is for the Republicans who fuck Democrats don’t you? Originally Posted by Doge
YES!
What in the fuck forum do you think you're on right now Originally Posted by rs201087
Right now there is a liberal forum where they are reading how he got a bj in some hoodrats basement.
Moved from reviews....

PK
Loki, you OK!
Professor Tinydick (as he is known) enjoys making an ass out of himself on a daily basis over in the Political Forum. He started the same thread there yesterday:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2302091

StandinStupid (another of his many humiliating nicknames) routinely starts threads in the PF showcasing his ignorance while insulting everyone from Texas. Even other liberals can't stand the guy. Bambino and I keep bitch-slapping the moron because it's fun and it proves not everyone from Pittsburgh is a braindead jackass like him.
I think Tatts stuffed his mouth like a Thanksgiving turkey.