Announcement of the year !!!

Well ladies and gentlemen,

Like everything else good and enjoyable vacations also do come to an end and we must face reality sooner or later.

With that being said, the ECCIE community is overjoyed to welcome tatasddd back on the board.

WELCOME BACK TATASDDD!!!
Do you plan on being here longer than a week?
Kumquats
Welcome back, I missed not having a constant stream of worthless dribble to read through on every post.

Like everything else good and enjoyable vacations also do come to an end and we must face reality sooner or later.

With that being said, the ECCIE community is overjoyed to welcome tatasddd back on the board.

WELCOME BACK TATASDDD!!! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Hi Tatasddd,

I would like to officially welcome you back to the board. You sure made for some good laughs at a gathering of friends last week! I think I just might have to invite you to Our next meeting!

Hugs and kisses Buddy,

Sherman

PS. Am I still #7 on your list?
Guess it is slow at the BK Dumpster this time of year, weather and all
Kind of sad that you have to welcome yourself back.......
jus sayin'
There goes the neighborhood...
jus sayin' Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That's because he is his own best friend!
Look at yourself guys and girl(s)!!! Instead of posting a simple "hey welcome back" look at the amount of shit you've posted. This is what ruins this site's purpose. To SM: I did not welcome myself back. The ECCIE community did using my profile. And even If I had done it myself, still it would have been the only way to do it as you have no way to know when exactly I am coming back.

WELCOME BACK TATASDDD!!! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Dude your stupid pictures are all over this site. Stop polluting.
jus sayin' Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Beyond sad

The clock is ticking how long will it take?

The clock is ticking how long will it take? Originally Posted by loneshark
It will take longer than your stupidity.