How long this time?

Well we have had the grand announcement of the year! How long is tatasddd going to last this time? Any bets? I am going to say 2.5-3 weeks before he earns another vacation!
Didn't staff warn you a while back not to start threads against other members for no reason? The sole purpose of this poll is to create another pointless and unnecessary bullshit mile long thread. This is old.
Actually, you getting banned never gets old.
Actually, you getting banned never gets old. Originally Posted by bambino
The same applies to you as well. You have been on vacation a few times as well so before you speak take a look at yourself Sir.
Didn't staff warn you a while back not to start threads against other members for no reason? The sole purpose of this poll is to create another pointless and unnecessary bullshit mile long thread. This is old. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Isn't this the litterbox where a simple poll like this goes? I see your time will be short!
Isn't this the litterbox where a simple poll like this goes? I see your time will be short! Originally Posted by sherman klump
The forum is the letterbox but your actions are solely directed at me. That is what is not cool and is unprovoked rudeness on your part.
The forum is the letterbox but your actions are solely directed at me. That is what is not cool and is unprovoked rudeness on your part. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Really??? Unprovoked? I simply asked a question and started a poll. It's not like I asked where to get the Best kumquats from.
Sir, it is obvious that the subject of your thread is me and since you attempt to mock me it is unprovoked rudeness.
Sir, it is obvious that the subject of your thread is me and since you attempt to mock me it is unprovoked rudeness. Originally Posted by tatasddd
And?
And? Originally Posted by sherman klump
And since I haven't started a thread on you mocking you, I don't think there should be one mocking me coming from you.
And since I haven't started a thread on you mocking you, I don't think there should be one mocking me coming from you. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I only made fun of you one time when I mentioned your favorite fruit. I just asked a simple question of how long you are going to last. Apparently, I touched a nerve with you. Darn! I am heartbroken and shall immediately resign my membership from this site! If you can detect a little sarcasm, you would be correct. I really don't care what you think and I am not resigning. I asked a question and yes, it was about your tenure back. Hopefully it will be short steve-o!
Your membership is of little value anyway so not a big deal.
Your membership is of little value anyway so not a big deal. Originally Posted by tatasddd
We all know you are an "outstanding" member! How many times have you been banned? I have only recieved 1 warning point. because of you so far and it was worth it!

So how's your list anymore? I know Bambino is #1. Just curious if I am still #7? I want to improve my standing!
Sir the conversation back and forth is over. Have a nice day.
Sir the conversation back and forth is over. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by tatasddd
It has only just begun my friend! Would you like to go for breakfast sometime?