Why is it...

...that a certain banned dickhead can keep joining this site and blowing up dozens of threads with his ridiculous outting posts, but he's not able to do the same thing on Indys?

I'm pretty sure he would love to blow up that site too, but its not happening. What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here?
...that a certain banned dickhead can keep joining this site and blowing up dozens of threads with his ridiculous outting posts, but he's not able to do the same thing on Indys?

I'm pretty sure he would love to blow up that site too, but its not happening. What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here? Originally Posted by Big Stig
Guessing (and almost sure) they don't auto approve new members. My recollection is that they do so here.
I missed it, did he out me yet, I would hate for you all to find out I am George clooney.

I'm pretty sure he would love to blow up that site too, but its not happening. What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here? Originally Posted by Big Stig
PI took posting privileges away from SteveinPa (Tatts). Secondly, all new Indy’s members have their posts reviewed before they post them. PI would weed out Tatts pretty quick.
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the asshat.
It must really suck not to have a real life, real friends, anyone who cares...and only have his posting for entertainment.
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the asshat.
It must really suck not to have a real life, real friends, anyone who cares...and only have his posting for entertainment. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

The worst part for him is when he goes to his go to girl taytum, she is going to hit him with a hammer
PI took posting privileges away from SteveinPa (Tatts). Secondly, all new Indy’s members have their posts reviewed before they post them. PI would weed out Tatts pretty quick. Originally Posted by bambino
I had the same thought as Big Stig wondering why the little turd....I mean titsfuck or whatever was not blowing up Indys as he was on here the past couple weeks.

The majority of providers he was calling out are much more active over there than on Eccie . Just saw this morning some Warnings SteveInPa was sending via PM to couple providers on Indys mid week .
They were posting snappics in a Discussion forum .
I fail to see why he even wastes his time being a pain in the ass .

He's like the most unliked kid on the playground and they've locked the gate & won't let him in to play . He just keeps running around the fence yelling for someone to let him in !
I, too received a warning from Tatas. I was told to choose my words carefully and that was my ONLY warning. Smh! I am going to take a little vacation from all this fun and mayhem to concentrate on some of my other ventures.
I, too received a warning from Tatas. I was told to choose my words carefully and that was my ONLY warning. Smh! I am going to take a little vacation from all this fun and mayhem to concentrate on some of my other ventures. Originally Posted by sherman klump
Don't let that pos win, he outed everyone he knows about, he blew his load the first day.
If everyone does the right thing and RTM's that ridicules shit asap even if he does come up with new potty mouth bullshit, it'll come down aslmost as fast as it goes up/
Mods from other areas are all aware and are playing some heads up football on this action. Thanks to them and to all of the members here who spot that cat a mile away

peace
PK
Don't let that pos win, he outed everyone he knows about, he blew his load the first day. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I am not afraid of him. Just want to take a step back and concentrate on some other stuff for a while.
I am not afraid of him. Just want to take a step back and concentrate on some other stuff for a while. Originally Posted by sherman klump
We are here when you come back, good luck to you.
We are here when you come back, good luck to you. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Thanks. Just need some time to concentrate on stuff.
What's Indys doing to thwart him that isn't being done here? Originally Posted by Big Stig
The account registration queue for Indys just shuts down completely sometimes. When I signed up a couple of years ago, it took 2 months for my account to be activated.
If everyone does the right thing and RTM's that ridicules shit asap even if he does come up with new potty mouth bullshit, it'll come down aslmost as fast as it goes up/
Mods from other areas are all aware and are playing some heads up football on this action. Thanks to them and to all of the members here who spot that cat a mile away

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I want you!

Authority makes me hott