Tatts is traveling!

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...baby-slut.html

Loki P must have banned him to Siberia.
The only way tatts could afford to travel over seas is if was in the ballast tanks of a worn out Chinese freighter
The only way tatts could afford to travel over seas is if was in the ballast tanks of a worn out Chinese freighter Originally Posted by bigguyt
You missed the Go Fund Me page. Send Tatts to Siberia. He got more than enough.
I think Bambino is in love with tatas, or at least obsessed. Isn't it time to move on?
I think Bambino is in love with tatas, or at least obsessed. Isn't it time to move on? Originally Posted by Big Stig
No dickhead. Someone sent me the link. I just posted it as a joke. Funny how you always post in a Tatts thread. Now STFU.
I think Bambino is in love with tatas, or at least obsessed. Isn't it time to move on? Originally Posted by Big Stig
Don't be so uptight ...see this thread for what it is pure humor and it's pretty funny by the way.
Tatas must have indulged in some binge eating lol. That guy looks to weight about 225. I think Tats has "self-reported" himself to be a whopping 150lbs of pure bulgarian asshole. I still wouldn't mind soccer-kicking both of those idiots.
Tatas must have indulged in some binge eating lol. That guy looks to weight about 225. I think Tats has "self-reported" himself to be a whopping 150lbs of pure bulgarian asshole. I still wouldn't mind soccer-kicking both of those idiots. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Bingeing on protein shakes.
One can only hope....
You folks miss him don't ya?
Sounds as if you do
Sounds as if you do Originally Posted by Skulker
Yea, why would he chime in?
Yea, why would he chime in? Originally Posted by bambino
Because there are no other conversations going on....
ya'll are seriously boring.

When are we doing lunch/brunch?
Yea, why would he chime in? Originally Posted by bambino
Keeping an eye on you lol
Keeping an eye on you lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
I think you’ve been keeping both eyes on me. Over judicious does what over judicious does.