Glory hole etiquette

I’ve been really interested in trying one recently. There’s a shop near me which I’ve heard has these. What is the right way to get into one? Just ask employees working there if they have a GH? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! TIA
  • Busty
  • 10-05-2023, 01:46 AM
Must sign up for reddit to gain access to real locations.
Have fun

Thanks!
where's white chocolate these days? I think he mentioned a new job somewhere.
Unless you are gay or bisexual these places are a waist of time in my experience. Popped in a few places hoping some ladies would be present but no dice so gave up. I remember once a girl I met on tinder who was active in instagram had an incall where she had glory hole set she said. And all she did and no charge. I think if you went you never saw her as the sorry went. So was scared it would be a dude. Lol. I chickened out but looking back I should have gone. It was an old run down use to be good hotel, I think it would have been safe. But alas I think I missed my Ghole opportunity. During Covid I set my own up at the house with a holed out shower curtain for my regulars at the time! Lol. So at least I kinda of it experienced it. If anybody knows of any glory where ladies frequent please PM me.
where's white chocolate these days? I think he mentioned a new job somewhere. Originally Posted by cage196

That guy was a TRIP!

During Covid I set my own up at the house with a holed out shower curtain for my regulars at the time! Lol. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
TMI! TMI!

I kid.. Interesting, but you know that's TMI.

Be careful who PM's you

I was seeing a girl from seeking for a while and I told her I had a gloryhole fantasy and forgot about it. Then one day I went there and she told me to come inside and find her.

I went into her apartment and went into her bedroom. She had a sheet up and her fingers were motioning me to come there. I walked up, put my cock through this magical hole. It was pretty fucking amazing. It's amazing how different she gave head through the hole and how amazing it felt. After blowing my load she came out from behind it and we hung out and were both so turned on had to fuck before I left.
  • Busty
  • 10-08-2023, 09:29 AM
^what if there had been some cuck back there behind the sheet blowing you?
SURPRISE
do NOT try to cause Cage to think about this

HE had fun

Cage--you are ond kinky old bugger!!
^what if there had been some cuck back there behind the sheet blowing you?
SURPRISE Originally Posted by Busty

hmmm... sounds fun too