ALERT ...ALERT....IGNORE THIS PICTURE...WELLENDOWED THINKS IT IS A PHONY POST !!!!!!!!

It is fun to poke at this president.......he is a jerk on so many levels........this picture shows our fearless leader posing on the links, at Martha's Vineyard.....

HAHAHAH............

Speaking of jerks; Wellendowed pats himself on the back for "EXPOSING" something that only an idiot would believe...........

Let's not forget Obama's other great feats in sports !!!!!!!!!
Anyone who calls himself "well endowed" probably has a small dick, and likes to butt fuck other liberals.
Got it backwards JL; likes being butt fucked by other liberals like Obama.

Anyone who calls himself "well endowed" probably has a small dick, and likes to butt fuck other liberals. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
  • CJ7
  • 08-12-2013, 10:48 AM
JL is a fag ... very few of her posts make it without mentioning dicks and butfucking.

Anyone who calls himself "well endowed" probably has a small dick, and likes to butt fuck other liberals. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Oh geez, another Jew Lawyer dick and ass post.
Failed presidency, fails on the court..................

It is fun to poke at this president.......he is a jerk on so many levels........this picture shows our fearless leader posing on the links, at Martha's Vineyard.....

HAHAHAH............

Speaking of jerks; Wellendowed pats himself on the back for "EXPOSING" something that only an idiot would believe...........

Let's not forget Obama's other great feats in sports !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Odumbo is imitating his political mentor!
Looks like a fag to me.
Whirlaway this still doesn't change the fact that you are a lying POS that now claims you really didn't support Romney despite your numerous post and your so call"Trending Romney" polls. By the way Obama has a lot more golfing to do if he wants to catch up to Dubwah.
Feel free to contact any contact any lady that has seen me- you Semitc POS- by the way- why would another man question or care what another man has in between his legs - do you have penis envy??????
Feel free to contact any contact any lady that has seen me- you Semitc POS- by the way- why would another man question or care what another man has in between his legs - do you have penis envy?????? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You are the mofo doing the advertising, you POS bla....oh..I can't call you that, can I?
,........ By the way Obama has a lot more golfing to do if he wants to catch up to Dubwah. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WRONG AGAIN you dumb fuck....Obama has played more golf in 5 years than Bush played in 8!!

Why are you such a dumb schmuck?
Bush rides bicycles and Allen West rides bikes. That soccer mom is the POTUS Obama

And bush throws like a guy; Obama tosses like a girlie girl (or worse)..............

Dumbest thread ever. Way to go Whirly'tard.