California's New Transgender Law in Schools

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/13/us/cal...er-school-law/

Now these are actually guys that think they are girls, or girls that think they are guys.

Or what if they are girls that think they are straight guys, or guys that think they are straight girls, or lesbian girls that think they are trapped in the wrong body, or a gay guy that thinks he should have been born with a female body.

I can see big burly football players saying, "I think I am really a girl. Where's the shower".

All kidding aside, I have no idea the kind of grief that transgendered kids go through. It may be pure hell.

But the first time one gets a "boner" in the girls shower...............well, it will probably blow his cover.

By the way, since I like eating pussy so much, I have always wondered if I am really a a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.
But the first time one gets a "boner" in the girls shower...............well, it will probably blow his cover. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You know it will be a challenge for them to try to "convert" him?

So, they may just blow him without any cover!
The Progressive Left are sick motherfuckers; especially the extremists in California.
The Progressive Left are sick motherfuckers; especially the extremists in California. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nancy hails from there, does she not?
Actually Nancy is from Maryland. Her whole family is involved in corrupt politics. Her real name is Nancy D'Alesandro. Her father Thomas had to drop out of the governor's election over a scandal when he was a congressman. Her brother left office as mayor of Baltimore after one term. She interned with Daniel Brewster who was indicted on charges of bribery. Even her brother in law is in politics but he has not been indicted yet.
Actually Nancy is from Maryland. .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://pelosi.house.gov/index.shtml

I was not referring to where she popped out of the womb ... or was spawned in a petri dish.

Hellarious was not conceived in New York either. Illinois.
Yes, Hillary was spawned in a Chicago suburb. Here is her first baby picture;

This is one of Maryland's Nancy

Damn Barley were you the surrogate mother?