Info on Brooke

She’s been advertising for a long time, but no reviews on here yet. No one has seen her?

http://fargo.skipthegames.com/female...w/331825278107
I THINK there is a review here someplace, MIGHT have been written by Hooligan Mike, not sure? But I've seen her, ok body, kinda rushed, didn't want to kiss, kind of an ok I got you hard are you ready to get this over with kind of experience. You wont need more than 1/2 hour. Shes ok I guess, but nothing special.
I saw her about 3 years ago now. I had a pretty good time with her until near the end when she just went dead on me. A buddy saw her about a month back and wasn't impressed. The pics are dated. There are worse options out there but there are a lot better too. I only saw her the one time as I have much better times with a few other ladies. Oh, and yes I did a review on her lol.
I saw her about 3 years ago now. I had a pretty good time with her until near the end when she just went dead on me. A buddy saw her about a month back and wasn't impressed. The pics are dated. There are worse options out there but there are a lot better too. I only saw her the one time as I have much better times with a few other ladies. Oh, and yes I did a review on her lol. Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23
Hooligan Mike IS alive, lol!
LOL Jblows....any rumors of my demise are premature and incorrect lol.